Current Ops Progression (NMEC/HMTFB)

Denchet

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grats on the kill! The video had a lot of "black outs"...or maybe it was jsut me?

Anyway I thought it was funny what you said at the end "We'll never have to set foot in here again!"...pretty much what we said as well lol. At least thats what I thought you said anyway.

Congrats to both APEX and Cookies and Kreame :).

APEX: I'm assuming 7:48pm PST is the kill time based on your video and the time you guys posted last night. Let me know if that's incorrect and I'll change it.

C&K: You guys didn't give me a time, so I'm just using the time of your post for now. If you post an actual time of death I'd be happy to update it for you guys.

Grats on the kill! The video had a lot of "black outs"...or maybe it was jsut me?

Anyway I thought it was funny what you said at the end "We'll never have to set foot in here again!"...pretty much what we said as well lol. At least thats what I thought you said anyway.

Yah, the blackouts are from Fraps. It's just the fraps frames thrown together. Zero editing at all. Ill post the finished version as soon as our Canadian puts it up. And unfortunatly I was at work for the kill. First clear of APEX's I've missed since SM EV back on Namadii. But I'll be back for our title run on Wednesday.

One more time in that awful instance

Yah, the blackouts are from Fraps. It's just the fraps frames thrown together. Zero editing at all. Ill post the finished version as soon as our Canadian puts it up. And unfortunatly I was at work for the kill. First clear of APEX's I've missed since SM EV back on Namadii. But I'll be back for our title run on Wednesday.

One more time in that awful instance

I hear ya. Well many people find TFB enjoyable, I've yet to hear anyone not hate on EC, myself included. Its like going to the dentist for a root canal.

I hear ya. Well many people find TFB enjoyable, I've yet to hear anyone not hate on EC, myself included. Its like going to the dentist for a root canal.

I rather do NiM EC then TFB any day of the week, mainly because EC is quicker, and that it actually requires more then 50% of my attention, well at least on the tanks and kephess... Z&T and the minefield are still a joke.

The time of my post, around 5.40pm is when we cleared NiM EC Kephess. Note I'm in GMT 8+, hence my clock timing and date(actually 1 day ahead of Pacific Standard time) differs from Server time. Therefore we probably cleared NiM EC ahead of subsequent post, even if the clock on my screenshot differs :)

Congrats to both APEX and Cookies and Kreame :).

APEX: I'm assuming 7:48pm PST is the kill time based on your video and the time you guys posted last night. Let me know if that's incorrect and I'll change it.

C&K: You guys didn't give me a time, so I'm just using the time of your post for now. If you post an actual time of death I'd be happy to update it for you guys.

Edited by Moriganno