Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

cover should be revisioned

kijthae
12.25.2012 , 02:09 PM | #1
I dont oppose to cover mechanic idea and I love it but there are small details that needs to be overhauled.Cover doesnt feel an insta activicated ability due to the animation delay and it flaws snipers / gunslinger experience in high end pvp.There might also be small details to make cover function better for example stuns make my character leave cover.After a stun Im forced to press my keybind to take cover again , this glitch makes situation unfair for a sniper/gunslinger at high end pvp where every milisecond is important to spend.An other suggestion of mine is to revision abilities that require cover. Abilities like hunker down which makes you immune to control effects , push backs and required to be casted before enemy player casts a pushback , control ability ( Most of them are instant cast for all classes with exceptions ) to benefit it properly at pvp requires me to be in cover.I want to illustrate it with an example. An assasin has overload ( insta cast ) to make me fall but i have to cast cover first after its animation delay i can use hunkerdown.I dont understand purpose of hunker down's cover requirement i feels so unfair. However when it comes to defensive drone , it should require to be covered and makes sure you are immobile to fairly profit from such a defensive cooldown and ofcourse important damage abilities should require it too.

kijthae
01.14.2013 , 08:44 AM | #2
you have no idea ?

_Darkstar
01.14.2013 , 08:49 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by kijthae View Post
you have no idea ?
You never asked a question.
British by act of union, English by grace of God, Northern by pure good fortune!

bahdasz
01.20.2013 , 12:18 PM | #4
As a sab I have no issues at all with the cover system. I'm still trying to figure what you would want changed about it.