[Bug] Lost the majority of the achievements from the Nar Shaddaa Nightlife event

rafaelloaa

Same here as a most. Got them all back minus the Rancor which I know I won {how could you miss it lol}. The only thing I did was give the rancor to my Sorc healer...but have since moved that toon to a different server to make room for more toons and to balance load Jung-Ma and Shadowlands {my too active servers [if you can call Jung-Ma active lol]}.

So yeah I moved the toon with the rancor to Jung-Ma a few months back roughly. Still it is likely another error since many here also did not get that one back and can prove/have proven they have it. Regardless they were unlocked in the past. If it help I was not even playing on Jung-Ma {not really} during that time period...all the achievements were unlocked on the Shadowlands.

So yeah one more to report they did not get the Rancor box regranted when it was, in fact, unlocked last year. As to the dates I would prefer they reflect when I actually did the event {as I will not be doing it again}. That has been the biggest issue with the system we have in this game. You wanted with 2.0 to add that friendly competition with time stamps so, for whatever reason, friends could possibly compare and contrast etc. But due to all the errors, achievements blinking out, being given false dates when regranted, the whole system is meaningless.

The players I sympathize with {albeit a first world problem} are the achievement seekers in this game. While I do not count myself among them, I get equally pissed when i work on something for hours only to have a patch bug it or simply log out and it erases like a few have since the Nightlife debacle.

On a positive note I am glad you all finally got around to fixing this {even if the dates make no sense and further degrade the achievement system} as I decided a bit ago that if they were not returned before the event I would leave the game out of principle. I was almost certain you all would make players spend millions again and be forced to redo them all. Thank you for at least not forcing players to redo them...and hopefully the Rancor thing will be addressed. I submitted a ticket 17431268 on the matter..hope it gets resolved.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so i just logged in to check and see if the Nightlife event achievements had been corrected, and mostly yes they had! that's great news! but i noticed i had the achievement for getting a Vectron Magnus... i don't have one... odd. at the same time i don't have the achievement for the Kingpin Rancor.. which i do have (and happened to be ridding when i checked too) so it appears that the mounts are giving achievements for each other and not for themselves. might want to look into that one guys!

(also i had previously made a separate thread for this (didn't know there was a thread in bugs section) sorry for double posting)

Thanks for the reports - we're looking into why the script didn't grant all the missing Achievements. I'll let you know when I get any update on a fix!

I am missing the achievement "Sound of Rain" but the rest were restored properly -- I am also missing the one for winning the rancor but I never had it in the first place :p

so i just logged in to check and see if the Nightlife event achievements had been corrected, and mostly yes they had! that's great news! but i noticed i had the achievement for getting a Vectron Magnus... i don't have one... odd. at the same time i don't have the achievement for the Kingpin Rancor.. which i do have (and happened to be ridding when i checked too) so it appears that the mounts are giving achievements for each other and not for themselves. might want to look into that one guys!

(also i had previously made a separate thread for this (didn't know there was a thread in bugs section) sorry for double posting)

They are definitely not granting for each other, since I properly had the Magnus achieve re-granted and was not given the Rancor achieve that I never had :). Some other bug is at work.

Same story: I had all the achievements before the bug, and now I'm missing two achievements: 1) winning 10 kingpin chips(weird, but I'll get it back this June), 2) bought Vectron Opus, (though I got it and have no desire to buy it again).

I got everything back except Sound of Rain (10 smuggler's luck wins). Fortunately that's relatively easy to regain, but I hope you still look into it.

As a minor nitpick, all of the achievements are now dated 14th May 2015. I guess that information was lost to the bug? I can live with it, since it still shows that I got them during the first nightlife event.

• 2 weeks later...

a close friend of one of my guildies said that they send him a response to his ticket for the rancor and they said that they can not help him.

He also said that the rancor is still in his legacy bank.

Hope its a troll

Edited by Kissakias

Got all achievements first time around, and got most of them restored, including the "hidden" one for blowing up a slot machine. Still missing the "Jackpot!" achievement for winning the Kingpin's Rancor mount.

I won the Kingpin's Rancor. Twice. I used one and have it in my "main" character"s Vehicle list (pic). I also placed it as a decoration in his Nar Shaddaa stronghold (pic). And the second one is sitting in my Legacy Storage (pic). But I'm still missing the Achievement for it (pic).

I know they said they were "looking into" why their script failed to restore all the missing achievements, but it would be nice if they updated us on what (if any) progress they have made toward getting us the rest of our achievements restored.

Edited by Adric_the_Red