How did Maul survive?

Paxmendacium

sounds a little...far-fetched...

Cause it is, like Boba the fans complained, complained and complained somemore. Finally a writer caved in, and wrote something about their survival, and in Jan 1st, 2012 a book came out(The Wrath of Darth Maul) showing how Maul survived.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Sorry, but that movie was terrible along with the boring Darth Maul. Why the outcry to make some far fetched story to bring him back is beyond me. Makes as much sense as JarJar.

Just seems like they are being unimaginative bringing him back.

it isn't darth maul. Nor is he Zabrak, I think. If memory serves (If you're talking about the episode I think you are talking about), he was a Rattataki embued with the power of the Sisters to kill Duku. That gave him horns. Because you know, Horns = power.

it isn't darth maul. Nor is he Zabrak, I think. If memory serves (If you're talking about the episode I think you are talking about), he was a Rattataki embued with the power of the Sisters to kill Duku. That gave him horns. Because you know, Horns = power.

No, Darth Maul survived because Lucas is going Actiblizzion on us and is unable to come up with new villains so they're bringing old ones back in the form of the Undead Cyborg Zombies.

Edited by Aximand

Hes a dathomirian zabrak.

Yep... Savage Opress DID have horns before the witches did their thing. Essentially. Opress was Steve Rogers. The magic stuff was like a super-soldier serum, which turned him from slender guy into Male Body Type 3. His horns grew out some, but they were there at the start.

Amen to that. And with Karen Traviss effectively neutralized, we may just see Mara back. :)

Doubt it, other novels have been written after the fact where she is effectively dead, since she shows up as a Force Ghost and in the Fate of the Jedi series she's dead.