Rename Game STUN WARS

enocka

seriously every class has stuns and the resolve bar dont work so always stunned to death wicked game NOT

I'm a full champion tank specced juggernaut and when I meet a scoundrel/operative I'm at 15% health before I can do anything.

Isn't it nice?

Yah i have to agree there is 0 cc imunity in this game you can get cc chained till you die is bit poor for a new mmo title even if is not a pvp game , atlest they should add cc break on dmg and after one full cc on you to gain some imunity like 30/60 seconds Edited by agomemnon

I'm a full champion tank specced juggernaut and when I meet a scoundrel/operative I'm at 15% health before I can do anything.

Isn't it nice?

Haha ive got the same stuff first i tought ive done somthing wrong i could no belive it and as i resurected went after him again and he done the same again i could not even scrach him is ridiculous

Edited by agomemnon

It's not really the operative/scoundrel that's op in itself. The problem is the stun doesn't have a counter...

Resolve doesn't work against stuns. You don't get stun immunity after being stunned. Stuns don't break on damage.

So since stuns can be chained good teams keep a player stunned till he is dead.

The stun is quite lame and needs to be changed...

Xen

problem is you got a billion stuns and only one break free on a loonnnggggg cooldown

they need to halve the base cooldwon or something, seriously how can they equate fun to sitting there spasming from stun and gettign killed before you can press a button?!?!??!

if not stun wars then kb wars, not everyoen moans about kb,........ just teh melee guys obviously for ranged it doenst matter for **** as they can just pick a nice spot and fire away all match.

when you get kb, it should make you insta immune to kb for at least 4 seconds or something liek that. the combat in this game is not fluid too much stun/kb/snare/slow over and over and over. it is not fun and on the few occasions i decide to log off even when i got more tiem to play its after a bad round of wz where the roots/stuns just get me down.

Greetings everyone!

While we do welcome all feedback, both positive and negative, we ask that your feedback be constructive. For better understanding on helpful feedback, please refer to this sticky by Allison Berryman. We are closing this thread, but do strongly encourage anyone who wishes to submit feedback to please do so. We only ask that when anyone posts new feedback, it is done in a constructive manner.

Thank you!