Pre-50 Operations

This is a petition/idea/poll as to if Pre- level 50 operations should be allowed. Perhaps, a set of 4 operations every 10 levels. I understand that it would take a while to release extra ops for the pre-50 as well as end-game, but it would provide a source of experience, gear, community, and content not seen until level 50. These would bring more people to the game, and keep people with new content. This would also encourage guild activity.

No other MMO have invested into operations below level cap, besides some random world bosses...the reason why... it is a waste of development time, since the majority of people would maybe do a mid level operation once if at all... and then find themselves out leveling it in a few days. You already see such behavior with low level flashpoints, where they are done by a single character for a few days then they have moved on to the next.

This is a petition/idea/poll as to if Pre- level 50 operations should be allowed. Perhaps, a set of 4 operations every 10 levels. I understand that it would take a while to release extra ops for the pre-50 as well as end-game, but it would provide a source of experience, gear, community, and content not seen until level 50. These would bring more people to the game, and keep people with new content. This would also encourage guild activity.

Pre 50 operations? Flashpoints do exist you know. I don't think anyone would want bioware to be wasting their time creating pre 50 flashpoints since they would be totally useless as the gear would be outdated after a level, not to mention there isn't enough 50 content to be focusing on that which does not matter (pre 50).

well when they rase the level cap :p there will pre level cap operations , they are not going to go out of there way for pre 50 operations , due to the huge amout of time it would take to make , and the tiny amount of time poeple would use them regually

for example exp in a flash point is around 1/2 a level , so take an oprations scaling up , to 3/4 of a level and u had that operaton for at level 25 , first people would try to do it erly , meaning the group would wipe

, due not haveing half there abilites,s

2nd , they would only be around 4 levels these operations would be uefull due to the way exp works ,

tbh how long does it take to do 4 levels probly 4 -5 hours max

3rd , they would have to find a group , do u realy expect level 25,s who are still very new to the game to be ready for them , what the leveling system is doing is a story and a step by step guide to useing new abilities and getting used to them , why make encounters without half the abilities makeing it harder for develpers to creat

4th end game conten would suther this would be bad for every 1 !!!!

5th twinks , and higher levels farming them it would make the gap bigger between the experenced players on alts being able to get friends on there 50's to take them though them to make them even more over powered , i have level 11 who can solo eselence fully augmented 41 power couler crystals , bis. i can do this cus in game i have credits to burn but for normal people leveling alts they cant aford to do stuff like this , im this is a nice idea but sadly does not make sence in adding to the game .....

i would questions the sanity of bioware / ea if they ever even considered this ......

how ever if u w8 till the rased level cap you will have level 50 ops :p avilble before u hit max level .

sry about spelling im dyslexic i would spell cheak this but just taking a 5 min break from uny work and i realy cant be bothered sry :p

Seeing as how it's hard to find a group for world bosses already, I can't imagine there being a point to sub-50 Operations. If I have to wait until I'm overleveled to tackle The Ancient One on Taris or Ulgo Siegebreaker Wardroid on Alderaan, then you're going to be screwed if you actually want to do a sub-50. Show me a server where the World Bosses are rarely up and then you might have a point.

No. This would be a nightmare and a complete waste of resources which could be better used elsewhere 100% of the time.

1) Operations usually require a certian skill for players to complete operations on. With that skill comes knowing your character inside and out. When your leveling, this is the stage when you are learning your characters capabilities.

2) As odd as it sounds, Operations require a certain gear requirment. Even story mode operations as easy as they are (even if its a full set of recruit, its still a requirement over level 48/49 greens). From what iv'e seen with players i have teamed with in SM flashponts, you have players using gear that are 10-20 levels different from eachother (example being your a level 35 using a level 34 headpeice, level 12 gloves, level 28 pants, level 31 chest, etc...). Now try to organize that monstrosity on an operations scale where your tanks have less hit points than your healers.

3) Some tanks get better skills than other tanks at certain levels. Some healers get better heals than other healers at different healers. For an operation to run smoothly, you need to be able to have all your character abilities at your disposal. Not just some... ALL. What happens when you start that operation and half your crew doesn't have half their abilities because they didn't have the funds to train for them (Yes, i have personally ran into this one with a healer who didn't have half their trainable abilities because they forgot about the advanced class tab from the trainer)

Please no. There are a million things this game needs more. This would be a total waste of resources.

sure.

1. for levelling - there are stories.

2. there are heroics for those who tired of soloing stories.

3. there are flashpoints for those, who tired of both.

4. also, there are warzones for low level pvp.

5. there are even space battles!

low level content is the best and strongest part of the game.

even craft is useful for low levels!

all problems begin when 50 ding dongs...

I would suggest that each planet have at least one operation.

and that you have to go to that planet to access it.

This would allow a wider variety of ops as well as giving the highbies a reason to revisit some old scenery.

This would allow faction specific ops, and would draw on the stories already told on each planet.

How would just having each planet having an operation offer a wider variety of ops compared to just adding more operations which does the same thing and some of the ops are already specific to some of the planets to begin with.