Whatever

LinkinPein

I'm nearly certain they are the same, but either way, both toons have clearly wintraded with the same group of people. It should theoretically be very easy for bioware to investigate and reset those ratings like they've promised.

They not only need to reset, they need to start handing out HARSHER sanctions. Last season only a small amount of players were reset and suspended for a day - nothing more. Some cheaters were even restored afterwards. If EAware were truly serious about their new zero tolerance policy for cheating in s9 onwards, we need to start seeing bans pronto.

Edited by VaceDemon

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nah bro.... heres the real state of solo ranked.

my second to last match:

jugg (me), 2 mercs and a sentiel

vs

1 dps pt, 3 juggs.

result? I die 3v1 same time pt does... then both mercs and sentiel proceed to get globald 10 seconds after.

Edited by Seterade

Dont mistaken me for some of these kids here..... however, in the end I pretty much do not care how it all turns out as it does not affect my life in the slightest way. If the people get a warm fuzzy feeling for getting the top 3 or gold tier by cheating then let them. We have a saying in our language that says the inteligent person always steps aside and leaves room for the stupid.

What rewards do you have coming to you this season in ranked, I am just curious?

What rewards do you have coming to you this season in ranked, I am just curious?

None, I said it multiple times, I gave up on this. There is no point, I let the all-galaxy cheaters get it, like they always do, if it makes them happy. I also have much less time to play now and need to focus on Gods NiM.

if you somehow managed to annoy the Solo Ranked ''mafia'', they would make sure to have people stalk your high rated characters, making the already hard climb towards a top 3 plain impossible. They can even sometimes queue againts you and leave matches or throw in your favor, while calling you a wintrader in front of everyone.

Welcome to my world :D

You can't name other people for breaking the rules, naming yourself or speaking positively for other people are fine.

I see that (unless you exploited yourself) you should've been top 3 Marauder. I am unsure about Mercenary - Lee Aaron is legit (that's Nightrain), but I simply do not know about the other two people.

Kind of a shame that this sort of thing is allowed in the game. The shenanigans during this weekend was nothing but sad, if you've been following the EU scene. I low key suspect that they've just let the this game to die slowly until it is no longer profitable, which is a pity since if they properly maintained the arenas/warzones and balanced the playstyles, this really could've been even an e-sport.

Oh well.

Lee Aaron is legit (that's Nightrain)

Oh come on Matthias, he was low rating for ages and then in last days he passed Szopen during a period of the season when the most "crap" was going on. Several of my friends lost rating while attempting gold tier on last days but certain ppl who qued little during season magically all gained.

Thats as legit as......

Oh come on Matthias, he was low rating for ages and then in last days he passed Szopen during a period of the season when the most "crap" was going on. Several of my friends lost rating while attempting gold tier on last days but certain ppl who qued little during season magically all gained.

Thats as legit as......

By sitting at low rating, you mean he was sitting at like 1680, and then played a few more games on a class which can really carry in solo ranked. He really wasn't that far away from where he is now tbh.

By sitting at low rating, you mean he was sitting at like 1680, and then played a few more games on a class which can really carry in solo ranked. He really wasn't that far away from where he is now tbh.

Over 80 rating in such a turbulent period...... you will not convince me.

I can't judge who is legit and who isn't from european servers. I can only judge based on what I've seen from the leaderboards. And I saw two Juggernauts, a Sentinel, a Sniper and a Mercenary climb right before the servers were taken down. There was no way it was popping that late. Pops on Star Forge were dead well before that, I can only assume that it was the case for european servers aswell.

I'm tempted to say ''It can be that *********** hard for BioWare to investigate'', but we all know their stupidity knows no limits, and it is the very reason why so many exploit in the first place. I mean, I'm sure they aren't allowed to reset many ratings in fear of losing precious subscription money. All those bot accounts must pay the bills.

Example:

Me and my friend/friends que and whenever they are in the other team I play badly and always lose the game for my team...

How can you even prove I was doing it on purpose to wintrade for them ? You absolutely can't.... unless we talk about it in game before happening and Bioware can check the chat data. I don't even know what methods they use but considering how most cheaters always get away with it, it's not really possible to do a proper investigation.

I also saw in pre season people who were top 3 in s10, but don't play like a Top3 player at all... They were average at best , but still ended up top3 and for me this will always be a mistery how the bloody hell you manage to do that. And he was top 3 with like 40 wins.

Also funny how some people show up on DM all season and then all of a sudden in the last bits of the season I see them now on Tulak Hord..:D.

over 80 (50)

I'm disappointed, Detective

Speaking of the devil......

Don't grab me by the word mate, I just clicked your char on leaderboards and looked at the graph, the lines were at 1650 and you finished at 1733 so thats why I used my numbers. Nevertheless in our language we have a saying: the shot duck quacks :)

How can you even prove I was doing it on purpose to wintrade for them ?

The answer is discord, but you need access to it. There is very little communication done in game. Its naturally hard to prove as for example we know who the people are but Bioware personel is looking at it from their point of view.

It is possible to pinpoint it, but the people analyzing it would have to be really good and have enough time. Not sure 2 weeks is enough for it.

Out of nowhere, matches just started popping very, very early and without me having to spam fleets for them.

As I said, they stopped using bots as its too obvious and all accounts from the IP get banned and you have to call support to explain, then you get your account back. With sufficient time, you can boost new accounts to even have some 242 gear so that its not so obvious and give the login details to friends so they play those accounts. The easiest way is to simply use an alt, many people have more of the same class so you just give them legacy gear so that the toon seems geared and not obvious.

There are multiple strategies, like getting high rating at start and then not play all season and just play 2-3 times to quickly boost the rating according how the leaderboards are developing. Its not an issue to get together 4-5 or even 7 friends to que with you at 2:00 am and get the needed wins. Its just too easy with the system that is in the game.

Where there is a will there is a way.

As I said, they stopped using bots as its too obvious and all accounts from the IP get banned and you have to call support to explain, then you get your account back. With sufficient time, you can boost new accounts to even have some 242 gear so that its not so obvious and give the login details to friends so they play those accounts. The easiest way is to simply use an alt, many people have more of the same class so you just give them legacy gear so that the toon seems geared and not obvious.

There are multiple strategies, like getting high rating at start and then not play all season and just play 2-3 times to quickly boost the rating according how the leaderboards are developing. Its not an issue to get together 4-5 or even 7 friends to que with you at 2:00 am and get the needed wins. Its just too easy with the system that is in the game.

Where there is a will there is a way.

Sounds like you did this already.

Oh wait. You actually did ha

Sounds like you did this already.

Oh wait. You actually did ha

Its pretty easy for anyone to google bots in MMOs and you will see all the possibilities, again you dont have to be Einstein to know this. Then you get to know a few people and hear what they say, see a few discord pics etc. really no rocket science.

I believe they will be focusing on those who got boosted by means of what I call ''forced pops''. In other words, they just waited until queue died and no one, or atleast few were around to use multiple accounts (mostly level 70 boosted characters) to create artificial matches.

This happened on Star Forge quite early during the day, about 2 to 3 hours before most Solo Ranked PvPers got on. Since I was on vacations I was able to queue pretty much 24/7 if I wanted to. I found out that this early in the day was the best time to queue on high rating characters as the rating ''punishing'' wasn't as strong, but it took me a while spamming fleets to get legitimate pops.

From February 5 or 6, that early time frame started to get fishy; 2 to 3 people would decline/leave matches, every one of them wearing that CM 230 gear from the boost to level 70. Out of nowhere, matches just started popping very, very early and without me having to spam fleets for them. All matches always favored a certain Sniper, who had an Operative always helping said Sniper in case anything went wrong. Most if not every match were down to these two players, against myself.

After getting a couple of wins, they would swap characters and continue to boost a Sentinel. They did this consistently pretty much until last Monday. Always the same players in queueu, always the same **** happening, always the same result. I counted up to 4 different bots, plus the players that would throw in favor of the Sniper or the Sentinel, namely that Operative I've mentioned, a gold flair Mercenary, and a silver flair Commando. It was so blatantly obvious that I simply gave up and let them to it. These two boosted characters have now top 3 spots.

I can confirm that I've witnessed these players wintrading on 3 or 4 different occasions. If you were to look at any one match, it would be hard to say for sure it was wintrading. But the fact that it happened repeatedly, at off hours, always in favor of the same toons, and always involving the same throwers...it's totally obvious what is happening. Any jury would look at that circumstantial evidence and say it was wintrading beyond a reasonable doubt, even if you don't have hard "proof".

I get it that PvPers are the minority, but damn... show us some love.

Better fix those companion bugs instead of matchmaking, because companion bugs clearly hinder gameplay and enjoyement.

One Dev comment in here is so much to ask for? I believe I've made strong points in my original points, aswell as those who responded. They cannot be ignored.

They almost never comment here, so dont expect that, but they do read, so dont worry.

What you mentioned about companions, you know that around 90% of the game population is here for the story, space barbie and such things. Conquest is the aim of many people now so do not expect PVP stuff to come fast. They do bring PVP content, but to fix such things is too much to ask for.

At least one can see that you like the game when you still hang around even after being so disappointed :)

you take all of this waaaaaay too seriously. the pvp is dead in this game. the titles are meaningless, so are the flairs, everything. this game has reached a point of emptyness. we have no expansion date in sight just a handfull of vague promises and a stale going on 3 years expansion. just enjoy the game man, recognize ranked is to have fun in arena deathmatching and forget about it mattering. it doesnt.... it took me awhile to understand, but after 2 seasons of knowing several wintraders, account selling, watching backfilling/trading/multibotting I understand its not legit. but as long as I get the rewards Im ok with it.

however the current state skill level in solos has reached a level of incompetence that is no longer enjoyable, and certainly not worth some outfit... that Im going to dye black and wear for supposedly enjoyable content.

I wouldnt sit through this queue even for furious gear. as cool as it looks its meaningless to wear in a game with slow pops and next to 0 skill level. (this assessment is based on the state of solo ranked proceeding the 258 main/offhand crystal preseason)

Edited by Seterade

I sh*t you not, a human being actually wrote this:

https://imgur.com/a/cRk3ei5

And then people think they can effectively do something about anything. Seriously, who are they hiring to deal with reports? It's hilarious.

No wait... it's sad.

No wait... it's disheratening.

Heh dont vent you anger on support ppl, they mostly do not even know what game you are talking about. You need to reach the right people directly. Just have a little faith!