Quit the "Alliance" Please??

Obiwaffen

Hi i would be interested to know how many of you would like the option to quit the Alliance permanently? I myself found the KOTET/KOTFE experience very underwhelming and would really love the opportunity to either disband the Alliance or Resign as commander. Id like for my characters that played those two really nonsensical expansions to realize the error of their ways and get back to basics. I think im going to try posting this on a few different threads because if there isn't going to be an option to do any of the above im either going to be forced to delete roughly five toons or simply never play them again. If someone knows who i should be asking to make this happen please let me know. I have no wish to be rude but the KOTET/KOTFE expansions must have been made during a writers strike....

Well I liked them far better than that Revan expansion...

The main thing i didn't like was that they were single player...they took a MMORPG and turned it into a single player game....at least Revan was multiplayer and believable.

The main thing i didn't like was that they were single player...they took a MMORPG and turned it into a single player game....at least Revan was multiplayer and believable.

The best stuff in this game is the single player stuff, or so I keep hearing, but to each there own. The single player component has always been a large factor of this game.

From my perspective I only have two Alliance Commanders. From my main's perspective they view the Alliance as proof that peace between the Republic and the Empire is possible, that the two sides can work together when they are not driven to war, so no, they, and I, have no interest in dissolving the Alliance. My Assassin, my other Commander, views the Alliance as their power base. Something every powerful Sith would have. They're not going to dissolve their power base. They might try to take over the Empire, remove Acina, and name themselves the Emperor over it all, but dissolve it? Not a chance. All of my other characters exist within one of those two continuities. They are not the Alliance Commander. If they are addressed as the Commander they are operating as an agent of the Alliance. For example, while my main was working to assist the Jedi on Ossus my alt-main, my main's half-brother, worked to undermine the Empire. My headcanon is stronger than their story.