Legacy boni do they stack?

cheezehustla

F.e. if you level one of each class and put them to 10000 affection, then you get a stat bonus.

If you level 50 of each class, unlock all stats (like max health boni, surge boni etc.) , do they stack?

In case they dont stack, if f.e. bounty hunter has presence, max health, surge, critical ; and warrior had presence, max health, damage dealt , damage reduced (the latter two dont exist but suppose they would)

would the bounty hunter character get damage dealt and damage reduced bonus from the legacy of the warrior companion ?

F.e. if you level one of each class and put them to 10000 affection, then you get a stat bonus.

If you level 50 of each class, unlock all stats (like max health boni, surge boni etc.) , do they stack?

In case they dont stack, if f.e. bounty hunter has presence, max health, surge, critical ; and warrior had presence, max health, damage dealt , damage reduced (the latter two dont exist but suppose they would)

would the bounty hunter character get damage dealt and damage reduced bonus from the legacy of the warrior companion ?

Buffs do not stack between mirror classes.

Sorry but since your question really did not make any sense it was really hard to figure what you were asking.

The OP is asking if you get the SW companions and the BH companions to all 10,000 affection (for example), will the bonuses you get stack if one or two are the same type (presence, damage reduction, etc).

I am fairly sure I read somewhere that only the first companion of each type that you raise to 10000 affection will grant its corresponding bonus to all the characters in your legacy. Might have been the bonus tooltip in the Legacy screen, in fact. But take this as unconfirmed.

The OP is asking if you get the SW companions and the BH companions to all 10,000 affection (for example), will the bonuses you get stack if one or two are the same type (presence, damage reduction, etc).

Then the answer to the question is no and the OP is jerk for his previous comment.

Ok, now I understand the question. And it clearly states "You may only receive this bonus for one <insert role here> companion".

So no is the answer...

Oh wait, that's what I said the first time, they do not stack.

Ok, now I understand the question. And it clearly states "You may only receive this bonus for one <insert role here> companion".

So no is the answer...

Oh wait, that's what I said the first time, they do not stack.

You did not give him the answer he want so get out of here!

:D;):rolleyes::p:o:)