Vaylin - CM Companion

If Vaylin has been completely written out of the story and the chances of her returning are about the same as me winning the lottery. Could she be added as a purchasable companion obtained through the Cartel Market?

Perhaps with a customization slot for Vaylin's alternate appearance? (KOTFE) (KOTET)

Edited by Paulsutherland

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to see her as a companion by whatever means, so, sure. I'd like her to be voiced, unlike the other CM companions, just take clips of some of her lines and use them here. But, if that's too much, I'll take her anyway.

I'd love to see her as a companion by whatever means, so, sure. I'd like her to be voiced, unlike the other CM companions, just take clips of some of her lines and use them here. But, if that's too much, I'll take her anyway.

I'll be happy either way. She might be worth a few more bucks if she came with some witty lines though.

*support* It would hopefully appease those obsessed with her and would keep her out of the story. No downside, really, and they have plenty of existing dialogue for barks.

I would prefer more story but I'm fine with this being a option.

I would prefer more story but I'm fine with this being a option.

Yeah, story is always better, especially since the story is the problem. But pretty much anything will do at this point for me. Just some sign that lets me say, "Yeah, they get the problem, at least a little", even if they are also getting my money for it.

Yeah, story is always better, especially since the story is the problem. But pretty much anything will do at this point for me. Just some sign that lets me say, "Yeah, they get the problem, at least a little", even if they are also getting my money for it.

I'll be happy with the companion, I'll make up my own story :)

If they want to make more money, they could also throw her lightsaber hilt and kotet outfit onto the cartel market too.

I once suggested that they put her in as a platinum companion in the random boxes. It was a joke, but I genuinely imagine that I would go along with it.

I suppose if they did put it into a pack, give it some time and it would appear in the Cartel Market or Exchange.

I once suggested that they put her in as a platinum companion in the random boxes. It was a joke, but I genuinely imagine that I would go along with it.

*grabs the pain stick*

Well ... I don't know if I would gamble for it ... but if they put her on the CM as a platinum price ... well ... it wouldn't be the first time my wallet has outranked my brain.

*grabs the pain stick*

Well ... I don't know if I would gamble for it ... but if they put her on the CM as a platinum price ... well ... it wouldn't be the first time my wallet has outranked my brain.

If you do it often enough, it's no longer a gamble! But, no, I really don't want to have to gamble for her. But I would consider it.