{HELP} HK-55 trouble

lagpixel

hey, i recently finished Knights Of The Eternal Throne, and just now noticed that there was a HK-55 bonus chapter that i missed and i am seaminly unable to access. I have checked the mission console on my ship but the "shrowd of memory" quest is not there, i have even checked the chapters tab and i cannot see any way to accses the bonus mission. Is there a way to grant this quest or have i just messed up. any infomation would be helpfull

Unfortunately, "Shroud of Memory" is only available one of two ways;

First; Having been a subscriber for a six-month period back when KOTFE/ET was released.

Or Second: The 'Arma Rasa' Alliance Alert (to recieve the rebuilt HK-55 as a companion) and "Shroud of Memory" are a 3800 Cartel Coin priced bundle that can be purchased from the Cartel Market. I'm not sure where it's a per-character or account-wide unlock, though.

Unfortunately, "Shroud of Memory" is only available one of two ways;

First; Having been a subscriber for a six-month period back when KOTFE/ET was released.

Or Second: The 'Arma Rasa' Alliance Alert (to recieve the rebuilt HK-55 as a companion) and "Shroud of Memory" are a 3800 Cartel Coin priced bundle that can be purchased from the Cartel Market. I'm not sure where it's a per-character or account-wide unlock, though.

huh thats a shame guess ill have to start saving up my cartel coins