Please stop the madness

Ankido

I haven't created a thread in a very long time and this would be my first for EGA. What is done is done. Just stop posting stupid stuff and making this more complicated for the mods. Give it a rest and go to sleep already. In the end, we are all playing this game on the 15th or 20th. How many times have we tried to get our voices out in other MMO's and did they listen? Things are set in motion here and apparently they know what they're doing. Seriously, give it a rest and let them do their job. See you guys tomorrow or the 20th.

Apparently you are trolling the forums. There is an idea set in motion here and I don't agree with it and so do others. But...it's working as planned and you will get your 5 day early access as promised. Don't worry about those extra days they added. Just be happy there is a huge player base waiting to play. Posting random stuff about EGA and how you want to play will not change anything.

Here's what you're doing. By posting stupid messages regarding EGA and constantly trolling, you'll get your account banned from the forums and you may never post on this account ever again. It's not worth it if you ask me. Everyone vented and raged on what they wanted to say. Now it's time to let it go.

Here's what you're doing. By posting stupid messages regarding EGA and constantly trolling, you'll get your account banned from the forums and you may never post on this account ever again. It's not worth it if you ask me. Everyone vented and raged on what they wanted to say. Now it's time to let it go.

If they're actually willing to ban me for voicing my opinion, in a civil tone I might add, I welcome it. I would not wish to have dealings with a company that treats their player base as such. If such events were to occur, I'd rather it happen now, before I invest any more money in TOR and TOR related Razer products.

Edited by JekTerrik

You will die from a natural cause from not playing two days early.

Please don't threaten me with death. I am offended and demand your spot in the pre-order queue as compensation.

I'm afraid the only thing I'm able to give BW at the moment is dissatisfaction. As I've stated before, BW wished to avoid me having a terrible launch experience, so they planned out a terrible launch experience, knowing it was going to be a terrible launch experience, so they could say I should be prepared for a terrible launch experience. All in all, I am having a terrible launch experience.

I could commend them on how smoothly I am being denied access to a game others are playing...

Pre-order sooner with the 5 dollar pre-order..problem would have been solved...the end.

To this I reply that I have been aware of TOR for many years now, but was not following it religiously, as it wasn't out yet. I was not aware that following a game during it's development was a requirement to enjoy access upon the launch of the product. This change from the industry standard seems to be causing some dismay amongst the community. I am simply joining the conversation.

We can only hope!

To this I reply that I have been aware of TOR for many years now, but was not following it religiously, as it wasn't out yet. I was not aware that following a game during it's development was a requirement to enjoy access upon the launch of the product. This change from the industry standard seems to be causing some dismay amongst the community. I am simply joining the conversation.

So it's Bioware's fault that people didn't care enough to keep track of the game to see when it would finally be ready for pre-order? It has been said from day 1 "First come, First serve", it isn't Bioware's fault if you didn't know.

So it's Bioware's fault that people didn't care enough to keep track of the game to see when it would finally be ready for pre-order? It has been said from day 1 "First come, First serve", it isn't Bioware's fault if you didn't know.

No, but it is their fault I am dissatisfied. They are doing something that isn't normal for me. It's not what I expected. I have a right to complain about that. I wish they would let me in sooner. I am hoping my voice is heard.

Keeping track of a game in development is not something most gamers would find necessary. Some of us wanted the experience to be fresh and new, and avoiding early builds and forums is a good way to avoid spoiling the experience.

Time to catch some sleep, work calls in the morning. Enjoy your ranting. Just remember, it's only a game and in the end, you will be happy playing sooner or later. Don't sweat it.

I thank you for the conversation, sir. I've enjoyed the discussion without the need to resort to namecalling and I wish you a pleasant evening.

I agree with the OP. The forums got out of control as soon as the wipe was announced, and they're currently rife with panicky fans, overt trolls, and general mayhem.

The mods need to demonstrate their authority. "Fear will keep the local forums in line. Fear of THIS banhammer!"

I agree with the OP. The forums got out of control as soon as the wipe was announced, and they're currently rife with panicky fans, overt trolls, and general mayhem.

The mods need to demonstrate their authority. "Fear will keep the local forums in line. Fear of THIS banhammer!"

A man who is too afraid to speak is a coward.