I feel bad!

aTastyHunter

Hi!

It really doesn't concern me being in the early access but a lot of people are upset. I can see why. A launch of a game is when everyone should start together play the new long awaited game together! It's a great feeling seeing loads of people in the starting area. That is what creates a great experience for a new MMORPG. It's not as fun knowing a load of people have been playing the game before you by a couple days. Everyone should be able to play. (I know everyone was warned that whoever preordered first get in first)

Bioware, Personally I think you should let more people in to end the problems this is causing all over forums. I'm sure the servers can handle everyone. I see a lot of people took off work etc... to play the game and didn't even get invited. That's very unlucky.

Don't flame people!

Best of luck to everyone getting in! Until then take care & have a good Christmas & New Year!

:wea_09::rak_tongue:

Hi!

It really doesn't concern me being in the early access but a lot of people are upset. I can see why. A launch of a game is when everyone should start together play the new long awaited game together! It's a great feeling seeing loads of people in the starting area. That is what creates a great experience for a new MMORPG. It's not as fun knowing a load of people have been playing the game before you by a couple days. Everyone should be able to play. (I know everyone was warned that whoever preordered first get in first)

Bioware, Personally I think you should let more people in to end the problems this is causing all over forums. I'm sure the servers can handle everyone. I see a lot of people took off work etc... to play the game and didn't even get invited. That's very unlucky.

Don't flame people!

Best of luck to everyone getting in! Until then take care & have a good Christmas & New Year!

:wea_09::rak_tongue:

Exactly!

I was reallly looking forward to being in the launch of a game that has potential and will probably be around for a while. Sadly I don't think I have the bragging rights for that anymore. Bioware took that away from me. I didn't see that in the context when I preordered :(

happy xmass for you as well:)

yes this only helps to create an unfair elite community, it gives an unfair free whole week to a few, while many others get to start on the 20th.

by the time most people gets in, the people who are all happy campers, and doing enourmous amounts of *** kissing because they got the unfair priviledge of having a whole free week. will be all max level and rolling new characters, trying out new classes. this only makes the bottleneck for the starting areas on the 20th , even worse.

players who decide to roll on a pvp server will get it even worse, because they will become the punchingbags of the bored level 50 players who had access to playing the game, long long before they all did.