Any good "light" looking chestpieces?

Stenrik

Hi,

I have a (relatively) light side assassin and it seems like the only gear I've been getting for him is either:

-- Black with grey accents

-- Black with red accents

-- Black with purple accents.

I'm still low level and wanna know if there's any low level modable chestpieces that aren't dominated by black. I'd even settle with "mostly red". White or other colors even better.

Know of any?

Thanks.

Edited by Stenrik

Hi,

I have a (relatively) light side assassin and it seems like the only gear I've been getting for him is either:

-- Black with grey accents

-- Black with red accents

-- Black with purple accents.

I'm still low level and wanna know if there's any low level modable chestpieces that aren't dominated by black. I'd even settle with "mostly red". White or other colors even better.

Know of any?

Thanks.

Your low level options might be a bit limited but I''l try my best.

A) SOCIAL

1. Men's Formal Wear Requires Social 1

2. Ulgo Noble Set Requires Social 3

B) Flashpoint

1. Dark Delirium

That's all I can remember for Custom quality gear that does not have black as it's primary colour - BW clearly wants SIs to embody the "dark" side.;)

Edited by AshlaBoga

Not exactly low level, but I'm using the Voss social chest piece (social 5). It's white, so when using the match-to-chest option all my armor becomes white. I've got a really good looking and unique set at the moment if I do say so myself, although I've seen 1 other person who has copied me already.

Edited by Rhaphael

Thanks for the suggestions, guys. I guess gear is just as liimited in the empire, haha...

The Muse Vestments look great, even though I didn't have a cape in mind I'll try to get ahold of 'em. Robes of Volatile Force also look cool, kinda different. The Elder Battlemind's Vestments look kinda... mummy. Not sure what's happening around the shoulders anyway. I think Muse vestments win for looking LS anyway.

Voss set is great, but yeah, no way I'm getting that anytime soon. :p

Actually I just checked out the lvl 20 modable chest sold at the PVP vendor and think It'll do nicely. We'll see how it looks color matched with formal pants, since as an assassin I don't wanna be going around doing melee combat in a robe.

I'll post a screen when I get a chance.

(Oh, and devs: White can look dangerous and cool too):

http://wickedwed.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/20090410-assassin_creed_02.jpg

http://www.worldofminecraft.com/sites/default/files/resize/remote/2b7f6a1d427b123811d260f551ed23f4-312x270.jpg

Edited by Stenrik

There's a white robe that drops in Taral V, if I recall my instances correctly. It's one where you basically go to a city similar to Nar Shaddaa. and is low 30's ish.

This tells me you didn't even bother reading the OP. :rolleyes:

The OP is a sith.. He can't do Taral V.

Kids on the internet these days are so quick to post but not even read what they are posting to. :rolleyes:

There's a moddable hooded white chestpiece with red, gold and black trim for sale on Nar Shaddaa. I forget the name, but you can buy it for 14k credits from either the Specialty Goods vendor or the Light Armor vendor on the Lower Promenade.

There's a white robe that drops in Taral V, if I recall my instances correctly. It's one where you basically go to a city similar to Nar Shaddaa. and is low 30's ish.

Oh I think he's talking about Cademimu not Taral. I'll have to look into that.

There's a moddable hooded white chestpiece with red, gold and black trim for sale on Nar Shaddaa. I forget the name, but you can buy it for 14k credits from either the Specialty Goods vendor or the Light Armor vendor on the Lower Promenade.

Thanks, don't think I've ever seen that one before.

Edited by Stenrik

This tells me you didn't even bother reading the OP. :rolleyes:

The OP is a sith.. He can't do Taral V.

Kids on the internet these days are so quick to post but not even read what they are posting to. :rolleyes:

Anything that drops in Taral V also drops in BP, and if you had read the message you quoted you would've figured he was talking about Cademimu.

Oh I think he's talking about Cademimu not Taral. I'll have to look into that.

Thanks, don't think I've ever seen that one before.

Correct. But I'll thank the other poster for assuming I didn't read the OP, because I did, and I answered specifically because I recently got a white chestpiece on my SITH.

And yes, it was Cademimu, not Taral V.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...