Empire invades earth

Calwred

The Empire.

Lets see. Superior tech. Can do orbital bombardment of cities from safety of space, crushing their new enemies. Both humanoid and droid forces. Force users.

I'm sure it wouldn't be pretty for Earth. We might give them a fight if all nations with a decent military fought together but we know that would never happen. Still Empire would win.

Edited by Vyerix

The Empire would win and take Earth but after we get assimilated into their culture we would get their weapons and take our planet back in 20 - 50 years with the help of the rebels. Unless we like being under Imperial rule since we are humans it may not be that bad for us unless they just want our planet for more workers and then we are just screwed.

As for me, I am joining the Imps and after a few years resign and become a star ship pilot inside Imp territory.

Earth would win. We just throw our Fast Foods and bake goods and surrey of sweet products at them and then sit back watch the Empire get so fat their ships fall out of orbit do to the overload from all the fat IMPS. The IMPS also will become so sluggish and their brains full of saturated fats they cant think and become to lazy to fire a cannon or blaster off. Force users will be CHOCKING DOWN THE Lattes and other fattening java drinks.

So in the End we just sit back watch them drop dead of High Blood pressure, heart attaches, cancer, diabetes and other related deaths....

Then we can salvage their tech and become an advance Human Race..... :D

They have the Light Saber we have the LIFE SAVERS.

Yeah Suck on OUR LIFE SAVERS, Imperial DOGS!!! DEATH TO YA ALL!!!!!!

Edited by Sith-Viscera

Sure we'd beat them see. They have shields and energy weapons and combat droids. But we have human ingenuity. What we'd have to do see, is steal one of their fighters and fly a computer guy up to one of their mother ships. He'd then hook into their wifi network which of course is compatible to our human technology.

This hacker would then login to the ImperialCafe Guest Hot spot and plant a virus that would disable their shields, but only for a few minutes.

Then we'd after a hearty speech by the President coordinate a massive world wide strike on their invasion force to take those sons of %%%%%% down.

Or wait until they come down to earth and send all of our soldiers with colds against the invading Imperial Army. They'd get sick and die and 10 days later we'd be building MacDonalds on Drommund Kaas.

I want to say the Empire would win...because how could they not?

Then I remember the Battle of Endor.

Good point.

But we'd lose unless they had Lucas as their commander. Any power that can travel through interstellar space would pretty much by default outgun us. Its only in the movies where the plucky hero can disable their spacecraft with a malware virus and a laptop.

Good point.

But we'd lose unless they had Lucas as their commander. Any power that can travel through interstellar space would pretty much by default outgun us. Its only in the movies where the plucky hero can disable their spacecraft with a malware virus and a laptop.

Really? I thought all cable repair men could destroy alien ships!:eek:

Who would win?

My guess is that the majority of people alive right now would welcome and even embrace an alien government like the Empire from Star Wars taking control of the Earth... sure they would complain and whine but they would not lift a finger to stop it.... they would instead be taking notes trying to figure out how they personally could profit or benefit from the new paradigm.

Ever wonder why there are more Players that prefer Empire to Republic? It's not just game content.

Edited by Kyrmius