PvP

Sappharan

Is there anyone on this server who PvPs nightly from about 8:00pm eastern (2000 UTC -4) to about 10:30pm (2230 UTC -4)? It would be great if I could find one or two others willing to do warzones with me. Will check back periodically for replies. If I get any, I will post character names I use in the thread.

Thank you for your consideration. :)

Right now I only have my guardian at 75 because I decided to be silly when I resubbed and deleted all my toons and wanted a fresh start leveling through all the vanilla stories again lol.

So ya, if you're on pub side I'm down to group up for some pvp. I'll work on a imp toon eventually. Probably marauder since that's generally what I main in pvp.

Right now I only have my guardian at 75 because I decided to be silly when I resubbed and deleted all my toons and wanted a fresh start leveling through all the vanilla stories again lol.

So ya, if you're on pub side I'm down to group up for some pvp. I'll work on a imp toon eventually. Probably marauder since that's generally what I main in pvp.

Tonight I will be on a character called Csaj Jalyn.