Next Class

GnarShredder

I just recently got my Assassin to level 50 and beat the final story chapter.

Personally, I thought it was a pretty awesome story, even though it had it's dull moments.

Instead of getting all the best gear and doing everything else that opens up at 50, I want to get all my toons to 50.

I've got them all off their starter planet and I can't decide which one I'll take to 50 next.

So tell me guys, which class would you recommend?

Well, in terms of story...

Want a power trip? Sith Warrior.

Want a solidly written traditional chosen-one hero? Jedi Knight.

Want a slightly more down-to-earth kind of dutiful service (and this one may be better if done first because it's fundamentally a slightly smaller scale and so might feel anticlimactic) plus a band-of-brothers feel? Trooper.

Want to be a scrappy underdog with more wit and style in a day than most people make in a year? Smuggler.

Want to spoil yourself with the best-written, most flexible/choice-rewarding plot in the game, after which everything else pales in comparison? Imperial Agent.

Can't say enough about Bounty Hunter or Consular to place it in this lineup.

Edited by bright_ephemera

Well, in terms of story...

Want a power trip? Sith Warrior.

Want a solidly written traditional chosen-one hero? Jedi Knight.

Want a slightly more down-to-earth kind of dutiful service (and this one may be better if done first because it's fundamentally a slightly smaller scale and so might feel anticlimactic) plus a band-of-brothers feel? Trooper.

Want to be a scrappy underdog with more wit and style in a day than most people make in a year? Smuggler.

Want to spoil yourself with the best-written, most flexible/choice-rewarding plot in the game, after which everything else pales in comparison? Imperial Agent.

Adding to that:

Want the story featuring the best rivalry and guile, mixed with plenty of treasure hunting, ghost hunting and ghost busting? Sith Inquisitor

Want the biggest twist at the end, with a decently written sleuth/diplomat story? Jedi Consular

Although I too haven't done BH.

Well, I say play whatever seems most unlike what you just did! I'm having a grand time with my Smuggler after taking my Sentinel to 50 and doing dailies for a while.

Since you played an Assassin first, a Commando would likely be the most different.

My hope is to have 1 of each "mirror" eventually - ie: Sentinel & Jugg, Scoundrel & Sniper, Pyrotech & Commando, Assassin & Sage. But at the rate I'm going 50 won't be the ceiling by the time I get even halfway there. :p