Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pack Changes Coming With the Strategy Alliance Pack

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Pack Changes Coming With the Strategy Alliance Pack
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

orangenkaiser
12.07.2015 , 01:49 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

As we moved into the launch of Fallen Empire, the Cartel Market team has been making continuous changes to improve the overall Cartel Market experience. Much of this based on the feedback from those of you right here in the forums. One of the pieces of feedback they received regarding new packs is that they felt a bit lean.

With the new Strategy Alliance Pack releasing tomorrow, they will be adding back the second Primary Slot to each pack. This is similar to how previous shipments worked. That means that the contents of this pack will look like:
  • Primary Slot (Mount, Armor)
  • Primary Slot (Mount, Armor)
  • Companion Gift
  • Jawa Junk
Thanks everyone, keep the feedback coming as the team looks to continue on improving packs.

-eric
1 out of 2 decisions today were good. Too bad the terrible NiM loot decision vastly out weighs the good decision to finally fix the cartel packs. But message recieved. Group content: no priority. Cartel Market: High priority.
Snazzy Signature here

Jboath
12.07.2015 , 02:13 PM | #22
what about cartel certificates?
Sentinel Warzone Training Dummy for Bastion Imperials.

Alssaran
12.07.2015 , 02:29 PM | #23
Did the previous approach to Cartel Packs not work out? We kept telling you that the new loot table was simply not enough to justify the same price as before.

Good you're changing it. But we kept telling you...

If I have helped you, then you could click this link to help me!
A single spark of hope can re-ignite the fires of freedom.

SpiesAreUs
12.07.2015 , 02:36 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Reno_Tarshil View Post
And people say they don't listen. Well done Eric.

They don't listen;

EA/BW just felt the loss of revenue as players realized the new packs are not worth the expenditure and the packs are selling poorly in game.

BW needs to do a complete U-turn and change the packs back to the way they were before the bright ideas club got hold of them.

Reno_Tarshil
12.07.2015 , 02:38 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by SpiesAreUs View Post
They don't listen;

EA/BW just felt the loss of revenue as players realized the new packs are not worth the expenditure and the packs are selling poorly in game.

BW needs to do a complete U-turn and change the packs back to the way they were before the bright ideas club got hold of them.
So far the two changes that have been made since these new packs have launched have been because of the feedback in the cm forum.
Back in Black (and redder)!
The Sith Lord of Butterfly Catching has returned.

http://www.swtor.com/r/kpq6FY for free stuff and thangs.

JourrnoRush
12.07.2015 , 02:38 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by SpiesAreUs View Post
They don't listen;

It was most likely EA's idea. BW are just the poor messengers. I guarantee BW would love to say no to a lot of stuff (I'm hoping anyways) but they have to because they are EA's property.

One poster responded perfectly though...

Group content: Low priority
Cartel Market: High priority
See the stars, they're shining bright. Everything's alright tonight.
^^^Free Stuff Let me know if you click!

Alec_Fortescue
12.07.2015 , 03:42 PM | #27
Good news. I wish there was some more jedi love on the cartel market, though. We get way too much, as cool as it is, Sith-themed item and very little unique Jedi-oriented designs that aren't reskins.

Kawabonga
12.07.2015 , 03:53 PM | #28
Hey,

since you listen to the feedback of us faithful players on the forums, can we safely assume you have notified whomever it may concern about the vast amount of negative feedback your other post spawned, and that they are hastily reconsidering their decision about it?

anja
12.07.2015 , 04:09 PM | #29
Good start. Add reputation items back in.

TX_Angel
12.07.2015 , 04:13 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Reno_Tarshil View Post
And people say they don't listen. Well done Eric.
^ Yea, I have to give credit where credit is due... they do listen, when it comes to some things...

Can I have my Stronghold Slot Machine back now?
Want 7 days of free sub? Want a box of free stuff? Want to say thank you to whatever I posted above? Click here to use my referral link.