Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pack Changes Coming With the Strategy Alliance Pack

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Pack Changes Coming With the Strategy Alliance Pack
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Asroha
12.07.2015 , 12:49 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by AMightyKnight View Post
desperate for cash, are we?
/thread

Xo-Lara
12.07.2015 , 12:50 PM | #12
Thank you for the change. It is appreciated.

Joesixxpack
12.07.2015 , 12:54 PM | #13
I'm more interested in hearing about your plans regarding group content; in particular for PVP. But hey thanks for sharing an update on the super pooper rare sparkly whatever cash shop thingies.

MorgenBlue
12.07.2015 , 12:59 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Joesixxpack View Post
I'm more interested in hearing about your plans regarding group content; in particular for PVP. But hey thanks for sharing an update on the super pooper rare sparkly whatever cash shop thingies.
Group content.. in this game? Hah.

JDiablos
12.07.2015 , 01:05 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by alceleniel View Post
Tomorrow? Let the people earn some money (real and credits) between each packs. The last one was just 3 weeks ago.
I assume it's because they want to push everything out and then go on a month and a half long holiday.

JediRelentless
12.07.2015 , 01:33 PM | #16
Thanks CM team. A nice step back in the right direction.

SuperGrunt
12.07.2015 , 01:37 PM | #17
/facepalm

Seriously BioWare?

I understand that you wanted to give us back some "value" and I think adding a second "Primary" item is a good step. My big question is, why do you keep including Companion Gifts in these darn packs? We have plenty of options in game to get Companion Gifts, and to make matters even worse you are only giving us Rank 5 gifts, and it's a chance for the best quality. If you insist on continuing to leave these in there, why are they not at least top quality Rank 6 Companion Gifts?
Guild leader of {Imperial} <The Betrayed> & {Republic} <xX The Betrayed Xx> on The Harbinger. Recruitment Thread
My Twitch channel, both a link and the address so you can choose how you visit it. twitch.tv/otawo

SuperGrunt
12.07.2015 , 01:39 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Joesixxpack View Post
It's far too early for them to post the Patch Notes for tomorrow. They tend to wait until they are running out the door so that they don't have to deal with the outrage until it's too late to do anything other than damage control. So it'll be around 4 or 5 o'clock eastern time when they actually post those Patch Notes.
Guild leader of {Imperial} <The Betrayed> & {Republic} <xX The Betrayed Xx> on The Harbinger. Recruitment Thread
My Twitch channel, both a link and the address so you can choose how you visit it. twitch.tv/otawo

DanNV
12.07.2015 , 01:40 PM | #19
OK. I'll buy one. If it's totally junk like the last ones, I won't be buying more of these either. I expect the real feedback listened to was the sudden drop in revenue from coins for the cartel market. If these don't have a much better change of dropping decent stuff, I expect that feedback will continue.
Quote: Originally Posted by Rion_Starkiller View Post
Devs gambled everything on GC RNG, but they didn't even get green loot.
REGULATORS

Rogirek
12.07.2015 , 01:47 PM | #20
While this change is appreciated, this is not the biggest thing that caused me to stop caring about Cartel Packs post-KotFE.

The biggest reasons are:
  1. Lack of Reputation faction items & rewards
  2. Removal of Cartel Certificates
  3. Lack of Color Crystals