Maintenance: 13 December 2016

TaitWatson

Hey everyone!

We will be taking the servers offline on December 13th in order to apply Game Update 5.0.1. The website will also be unavailable during this time.

Details:

DATE: 13 December 2016

TIME: 4AM PST - 8AM PST (1200 GMT - 1600 GMT)

VERSION: 5.0.1

Patch Notes will be available on Monday.

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

Things I hope get fixed:

- Auto-completing Planetary Missions on GC

- Bonus not applying on GC

- Kolto stations not respawning on some Uprisings

- Female toons mounted on tauntauns becoming an Eldritch abomination

Thing I hope DON'T get fixed:

- Daily heroics

- Customizable Shae Viszla

Please fix PT tank's Flame Engine not proccing thus generating heat making a reasonable skill rotation impossible.

The class ain't no fun to play like this especially since we kinda have to choose one to grind with!!!

(Same applies for reps Vanguard tanks)

to clarify, vanguard ability is called pulse engine, this needs fixing, my vanguard tank is my main and his resource management is horrific with this bug

Hey everyone!

We will be taking the servers offline on December 13th in order to apply Game Update 5.0.1. The website will also be unavailable during this time.

Details:

DATE: 13 December 2016

TIME: 4AM PST - 8AM PST (1200 GMT - 1600 GMT)

VERSION: 5.0.1

Patch Notes will be available on Monday.

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

I know that you will post the patch notes on Monday, but will the bug were you can't advance in Chapter IV: Where dreams Die be fixed? It's really annoying. I mean, lots of people can't actually finish the new story only because the game fails at loading the cutscene after defeating the droids, where you need to talk to Vette again. In my case, I could play all the 9 chapters with two characters before this bug happened so I'm sort of lucky, but other players haven't been able to play it at all.

Things I hope get fixed:

- Auto-completing Planetary Missions on GC

- Bonus not applying on GC

- Kolto stations not respawning on some Uprisings

- Female toons mounted on tauntauns becoming an Eldritch abomination

Thing I hope DON'T get fixed:

- Daily heroics

- Customizable Shae Viszla

To the first point, I think the reason that is happening is because of the daily heroic bug. Which I kinda like but it makes sense to fix it. Though to be honest it might fix it self after they fix the daily heroics.

Second point, hopefully. It is a new system they added just last week and yet is not working the way it was designed.

Third point, game breaking and preventing progress. Hopefully when they buff the CXP gain from them, they also fix this bug.

Fourth point, hopefully they fix it. Its beyond creepy.

Fifth point, sadly they will fix it in the future. It being fixed on the 13th or on a later date is unknown atm, but it will be fixed no matter what because its not the way they designed it to be played. (Which I don't agree with, but w/e their game)

Sixth point, maybe....maybe not. Apparently Master Ranos is customizable (wasn't able to get beyond tier 2 because of the storyline bugging and not having enough time, got most of the Legnedary tier achievements though, so don't know personally) and it was designed that way. Now they have said Shae being customizable was not intended, and I think the reason behind that is they are storyline and lore specific characters. Where as Ranos is a new one that doesn't have any storyline previously in any of the xpacs. So we will have to wait till they give more info on if/when they fix it. (They havnt said they will fix it, just that it wasn't intended. Which imo, when they have said that before....they fix it or change it sooner or later.)

you and me both, but they already said that RNG is staying untouched for now. :mad::mad::mad::(:(:(

Nope it wont yhye already stated that they are happy with RNG and most of the fans are happy with RNG on their last stream which had little to do with swtor and more to promote other mmorpgs that work.

They do not care. If they did they should FEAR us swtor players since it is going to cost them a lot of people.

Now there's a PAY to WIN option...pretty terrorist move EA...

Its interesting how you keep delaying the patch notes more and more, are you in such a time stress that you dont even know what will be in it to the very last minute?

Releasing the Patch Notes on Monday is "delaying [them] more and more"? That's been the standard for about two years.

For as long as I've been paying attention, the patch notes mostly get posted in the afternoon the day before there's a patch. Unless there's an exploit patch, in which case the notes go up when the patch does.

Musco mentioned that one of the delays for patch notes was that they had to be translated on Mondays once.