CE Vendor questions

Undertakertg

1. Why does it have nothing? Literally we got a few drinks/ stupid items.

2. I paid for the CE for the Vendor, which happens to have NOTHING, which we were promised high level items that were comparable to those ingame.

3. Are you guys going to add to it? Seriously this is a huge dissapointment, this isnt a VIP area, the cantina is more exciting then this.

2. I paid for the CE for the Vendor, which happens to have NOTHING, which we were promised high level items that were comparable to those ingame.

I remember speculation to this effect a while back but in more recent months it's been pretty clear CE would be about cosmetic stuff primarily. I definitely hope we won't be waiting until the next expansion for an update though. One outfit was a little less than I'd hoped for on the gear side of it.

Edit: But holy crap do I like the Khem Val cosmetic options. Not sure why CE Corso is so comparably goofy-looking.

Being able to trade in orange armor for equivalent-statted CE gear would be a nice option.

I think they should introduce new looks to the game through CE and then offer similar but obviously different looking stuff for everybody later on. It's like having the designers original visions that everybody else ultimately rips off and mass-markets.

I would definitely like to see some weapons though. Holy cow am I done looking at Flashy and my Gunslinger AC-package oranges.

Edited by Pherdnut