Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

vrgadin
12.13.2011 , 11:45 AM | #1031
Quote: Originally Posted by captnkirk View Post
good for you!! They said up to 5 days, great, THEY said EA is based on when you redeemed your code, LIE. It's been proven. So how can you trust anything you are told by them? or are you just a fanboi
Lie? how? prove it, or are you just a wow fanboi

"most games fail these days because they are theme parks. tps have no depth. you play through the story and you are done. though swg had no quests strangely enough in 2-3 years i never had nothing to do. sandboxes are real mmos. "

Termonus
12.13.2011 , 11:45 AM | #1032
So many complaints, as far as I knew we were only getting in 5 days early. With so many preorders I assume this was the only way to smooth out the process. For those talking about when they preordered, I preorderd July 22 and am still not in, but eagerly waiting. Now if friends would just stop sending me emails with "Star Wars Early Access Code" in the title ><

Odinorann
12.13.2011 , 11:45 AM | #1033
Alot of you guys sound like little babies. Nothing that Bioware dose will be rite to yall. Everyone just needs to sit back and releax. They started their early lauch 2 days ahead of time ....why not behappy about that instead of complaining your not playing the game yet. and if i was one of the people who dedicated my money on day one i would want a day or 2 to play with out having the the whole server flooding every area im in. I think once people step back and look at the bigger picture youll see this is turning out to be a smooth launch. So stop your kiddish self-absorbed attitudes and go do some research about the classes you plan on playing so the rest of us dont have to deal with noobs.

Corvexx
12.13.2011 , 11:45 AM | #1034
Quote: Originally Posted by Chaykin View Post
I don`t understand one thing, really why EU servers shut down? Does it mean USA subscribers have VIP priority on early access?
P.S.: Please do not think I`m not racist - I Just want to understand (may be it is the explanation why some of later subscribers got access earlier the subscribers who pre accessed earlier?)
My guess is because the euro realese date is stated as the 22nd not the 20th so with the early game time as of today im sure they will get theirs soon hopefully for them with all the ironing out being done for US servers there's will go much easier & faster
You dont matter just the credit's do...

Ziros
12.13.2011 , 11:45 AM | #1035
Pre-ordered on Nov 18 and I am in.
Friend got CE on July 22 and he is not in.
We are both pissed at this broken system

Darth Ziros

Security Chief
Relequary of the Sith
"The Empire is war manifest. That is why it is perfect."
―Darth Malgus

Beslley
12.13.2011 , 11:45 AM | #1036
Quote: Originally Posted by dannypb View Post
it would be nice to get the date ranges for the waves. This would give us some reasonable estimation on when we will get in. Maybe they're trying to avoid complaining now, but wait till tomorrow when ppl still don't have any expectation on when they'll get in.

They really need to let us know what wave we are in.
thisssssssssssssssss

Hadscho
12.13.2011 , 11:45 AM | #1037
Quote: Originally Posted by Ellander View Post
ANyone is playing Battlefield while waiting to email ?
Becouse I have problem with log on Origin server ?
Server down or it's only me ?

same here

Ereck
12.13.2011 , 11:45 AM | #1038
I registrated day 1 of the Homepage went online!!

Why do i have to WAIT???!!!!!

ectox
12.13.2011 , 11:45 AM | #1039
I u guys pretend to be a jedi, forget it, u have lot of anger and suffering

Darren_Korr
12.13.2011 , 11:45 AM | #1040
I have to admit that this topic spam is a good thing for Bioware. I am amazed at how many people preordered this game, not to mention those who will buy it in the coming months... It would seem that they will cover their 200 millions dollars expenses...
“Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side.” - Han Solo