To many cheap items...

squiek

...beat wow epic spam. free items for everyone, tokens, pvp or few credits. 12k credits for a "on lvl" weapon @ lvl30 is a joke. or 330 pvp points for all weapons which range from lvl14 to 4x . crafting is useless. Edited by squiek

Your lack of post content disturbs me ....

blind fanboism disturbs me. the economy / item system is crap.

buy a orange item for an apple and upgrade or buy another one for a banana.

and even without those weapons, leveling is beyond wotlk easymode. exp gains are so huge i have to skip every 2nd planet. but hey, we got swtor for christmas and lvl 50 after 3 days!!!

Edited by squiek

I don't necessarily agree with the OP's approach, but he does have one thing right. Gear is too easy to obtain, and it makes it pointless to sell anything. Making a profit is near impossible with anything other than Slicing right now, because the sheer flood of blue and purple gear on the GTN makes everything dirt cheap.

Hell, I put up several stacks of tier 1 metals on the GTN just a couple hours ago for 20 credits per object, and I've already been undercut by a couple jokers who thought throwing theirs' up for 5 credits per piece would be just dandy.

Edited by Greyfeld

blind fanboism disturbs me. the economy / item system is crap.

buy a orange item for an apple and upgrade or buy another one for a banana.

and even without those weapons, leveling is beyond wotlk easymode. exp gains are so huge i have to skip every 2nd planet. but hey, we got swtor for christmas and lvl 50 after 3 days!!!

Didn't think you were a troll at first. Nothing to see here folks. Move along, move along.

I don't necessarily agree with the OP's approach, but he does have one thing right. Gear is too easy to obtain, and it makes it pointless to sell anything. Making a profit is near impossible with anything other than Slicing right now, because the sheer flood of blue and purple gear on the GTN makes everything dirt cheap.

Hell, I put up several stacks of tier 1 metals on the GTN just a couple hours ago for 20 credits per object, and I've already been undercut by a couple jokers who thought throwing theirs' up for 5 credits per piece would be just dandy.

what are you planning on doing with this "profit" thing you mention?