Dozens of hate whispers from everyone because I don't play tanksin in pvp?

THEFERRARICARGUY

Seriously. I've had MERCS calling me useless, and bad because I played DECEPTION spec. Seriously what happened to pvp yesterday? It seems like everyone has had their asses kicked by assassins recently, and they think because they don't use the spec with a pull they don't contribute?. I will not play that spec just because it's huttball, It's weak anyway (Can't even get pulls since bads always fully resolve them before the goal.. Jeez.) and I get blamed for everything, because I'm a deception assassin? I hate these 1337tists, I DONT CARE ABOUT WINNING ITS A GAME FFS I PLAY FOR FUN.. This just makes me /facepalm. /end rant

You should always care about winning a game. :3

Anyway, deception assassins are quite alright imo. They do their breadth of damage and whatnot. I still prefer a dps wearing tankassin, but that's just me. Everyone's playstyle is different, but as long as you pull your weight, it should be fine.

Just tell people you dont want to win. If they dont like it they can piss off. If they are still complaining go tell them to go to a better guild so they can play rated warzones where they belong. If they STILL talking crap go tell them if they were a better player they wouldn't need to worry about what you do. You can also tell them that if they had any friends they could go play a rated warzone and be happier cause everyone there wants to win.

Lots of ways to shut these people up

The pub warzones are for fun. If they want good competition then they should play rated warzones with people that tolerate them.

I fail to believe you don't care about winning when your signature says your rank and that you upload PvP videos, nonetheless I can agree that huttball is full of stupids that fill resolve unnecessarily.

Lol what? rank has to do with competitiveness? It's just the amount I've played in pvp, nothing more, and I upload losses too, if you didn't know..

Meh, don't let it get to you. The last few days have been pretty bad for people talking crap on our server. Watching your videos was prob the only reason i went back to get my assassin out of champion gear. Keep it up.

Seriously. I've had MERCS calling me useless, and bad because I played DECEPTION spec. Seriously what happened to pvp yesterday? It seems like everyone has had their asses kicked by assassins recently, and they think because they don't use the spec with a pull they don't contribute?. I will not play that spec just because it's huttball, It's weak anyway (Can't even get pulls since bads always fully resolve them before the goal.. Jeez.) and I get blamed for everything, because I'm a deception assassin? I hate these 1337tists, I DONT CARE ABOUT WINNING ITS A GAME FFS I PLAY FOR FUN.. This just makes me /facepalm. /end rant

Its a good build for certain roles, but its not a great team build. It has burst and in a burst dependent game that is good. Hopefully you run it with death field. Its good to stealth nodes or hold doors and you can solo kill many operative healers. Its bad at huttball, but against smash heavy teams you can take the smash hits. Its just not as good at dps as a marauder. I think its fun and run it in pugs. Who wouldn't rather have an AOE crit hitting, leaping marauder with near invincible escape mode over a single target dps assassin?

The assassin class in pvp is used as a support role. With a pull, guard, and solid dps everyone wants you to run the tank spec and its instant cast whirlwind. I enjoy deception just to burst, but honestly the tank spec is better for group pvp.

From my play tanksin is much more group friendly