(SPOILERS) IA Ch. 1 Ending (SPOILERS)

barrs

In short, you become the Hand of Jadus, his personal assassin.

You get the same missions but with different contexts and objectives, fitting your new role as the Hand of Jadus, his personal assassin. Rather than protect/help NPC S for reason I, you're tasked to kill them for reason J.

The main context difference is your relationship to Imperial Intelligence. You're a hero if you stop Jadus, but if you side with Jadus many of them see you as a sell-out to the Sith and don't work/talk with you anymore.

Darth Zhorrid is a very well written, self-centered, smart psychopath... which is why I would prefer her to die. =P

This questline was epic and the choices always made me second guess myself after I took them. Well done, Bioware.

I keep looking for the "game save" button in case I want to go back and redo past decisions but it was nowhere to be found. Is it a bug?? ^.~

Edited by Hrodric

Darth Zhorrid is a very well written, self-centered, smart psychopath... which is why I would prefer her to die. =P

This questline was epic and the choices always made me second guess myself after I took them. Well done, Bioware.

I keep looking for the "game save" button in case I want to go back and redo past decisions but it was nowhere to be found. Is it a bug?? ^.~

I've only had a friend tell me a bit about the Darth Jadus route.

I've heard that Watcher 2 is supposed to be captured if you side with Jadus, but do you remember what happens with her afterwards?

I've only had a friend tell me a bit about the Darth Jadus route.

I've heard that Watcher 2 is supposed to be captured if you side with Jadus, but do you remember what happens with her afterwards?

I didn't get that far in beta to know.

This round I am going Lightside, so I will look for:

(a) the easy way (take the opportunity to talk him out of it and fight his lieutenants) if available;

(b) if not, it's going to be the hard way (fight him--which will involve using all three of our interrupts timed to perfection to keep from getting destroyed by his Force abilities).

We'll see. :-)

Watcher 2 becomes the new keeper and you get sent into deep cover as a double agent. You have to fight Jadus a few times while you rig his ship to blow. I don''t know what happens if you opt to give him the control codes and try to kill him, but for me he ended up escaping.

What happens if u stop Jadus by killing all those millions of people?

What happens?

Thanks!

There's a bunch of distress calls playing while you're sabotaging the ship, which was pretty cool. Then you're forced into a boss fight with Jadus who turns out to be a level 32 elite that my Operative can curbstomp without even using a companion. Talk about ruining your enigmatic villain. Why did I just sacrifice hundreds of thousands to 'capture' this epic gimp? Second only to the emperor in force power, hurr, or in other words slightly weaker than a random heroic 4-man thug from Alderaan. Then you trap Jadus in a force field, Sith fleet shows up, he's 'captured' off-screen, you leave, and well that's it. You don't even get to see anyone else from the dark council, nor do you talk to anyone about your choice. Keeper is promoted to minister of intelligence, watcher 2 becomes new keeper. You're also sent on some bizarre "leave", which involves talking to a quartermaster(no dialogue) on the sith fleet and... That's it. I have no idea what that was about. Then chapter 2 begins.

I thought it would be the most dramatic option, but it's just incredibly unsatisfying and pointless. Maybe it's referenced later on or something but I'm not going to hold my breath. Also on another note, they completely gave away the twist by calling the mission "a new epoch of terror" which was pretty much a direct quote from Jadus, so you knew what was coming before even setting off for the ship. It's still a very cool finale but I can't help but feel disappointed.

I chose to side with darth jadus thinking id get something cool out of it, NOPE NOTHING COOL! Plus I didnt know that dialogue option would make me turn in watcher two, JUST AFTER I HAD SEX WITH HER?! Not cool IA....not cool.

Honestly though after I made that decision i was like **** I want to redo that, now I feel like my storyline is ruined :/ but from what I read its just context that will change because of that action?

If thats true im both happy and sad, happy it hasnt ruined my game, sad finding out either way it has no actual effect on the game.

Then you're forced into a boss fight with Jadus who turns out to be a level 32 elite that my Operative can curbstomp without even using a companion.

What spec were you, I died 3x trying to do him as heal spec agent and ended fight with a sliver of health. Not bad at the class/spec and beaten many 2-4 man heroic quests along the way to 50; it was by far the most challengin encounter out of all the 'solo' quests. He ripped up my companion super fast, spent more time tryin to heal my self than DPSin. Won fight by kiting in circle usin the two sides so he had to path long way around. I did this encounter in beta and had much the same experience. Been heals, I only had one interrupt which made things difficult.

As to the choices, I went with keeper 2s plan. After that I was sent on mission(s) to do double agent arc involving the SiS with keeper 2 and the watchers. Going this route put me at odds with the dark council at times.....but didn't have any impact on the very last arc. Really sad story is over though, so now all left to do is clean up non-story quests and do dailies; hopefulley they add more......

Now this all intrigues me with the what if's...becoming Hand of Jadus sounds more interesting. Is the main arc goes in a different direction? Gah, might have to level up another Agent to 50 just to see if it's completely different.

Edited by fixit

I sided with Jadus. He said I would be his hand, but there's no title that you get to display with your name. =/

At the start of chapter 2 it acted like intelligence was on the hunt for some unknown reason. It seems to be ignoring that he is the new head of the new Dark Council. I don't get it. =/

I sided with Jadus. He said I would be his hand, but there's no title that you get to display with your name. =/

At the start of chapter 2 it acted like intelligence was on the hunt for some unknown reason. It seems to be ignoring that he is the new head of the new Dark Council. I don't get it. =/

you do get a title its the hand of jadus. Plus killing zhorrid makes siding with jadus worth it.

Im totally stuck in this, am a sniper, i cant beat jadus he kills me each time.

He just stuns kaliyo and then kills me off.

Even when he doesnt stun her she doent have agro and i get owned very very fast.

Am lvl 32, am i missing something or should i come back when im lvl 40 or so?

Beat him in the first fight then the second i cannot beat him anymore.

I sided with Jadus, cause .... well he promised so damn much and I end up still a lowly field agent with watcher2 being my superior? This leaves aftertaste so bad I feel duped.

This game should have been single player , as in DIKU MMO they cant change world, so stop trying to squeeze epicness in it :/

I chose to side with darth jadus thinking id get something cool out of it, NOPE NOTHING COOL! Plus I didnt know that dialogue option would make me turn in watcher two, JUST AFTER I HAD SEX WITH HER?! Not cool IA....not cool.

Honestly though after I made that decision i was like **** I want to redo that, now I feel like my storyline is ruined :/ but from what I read its just context that will change because of that action?

If thats true im both happy and sad, happy it hasnt ruined my game, sad finding out either way it has no actual effect on the game.

wth how do you bang her?