Companion gift guide?

Astyr

I bought an artifact gift for 200 C from the NPC gift vendor. Artifact is listed as "loved" on above link and gave 94 points on the lil Frankenstein pet.

Havent checked out if its less points if I turn in the same gift over and over again.

At this rate you would only have to buy 100 gifts to get Kem close to max 10.000 points without quests. 20k credits sounds rather cheap, that less than what you need for the lvl25 speeder.

Also there should be more points:credits efficient gifts too. (Gonna dump a few weapon gifts on Kem once i pass by a vendor again)

What happened to the good old idea of using ones' brain to figure out stuff like that?

All you have to do is read the codex entry to find out what companions might like and what not...

Or listen to them. Best you'd do both...

Wow.. good on you for being a goody twoshoes! You win!

Why buy milk in the store when you bloody well can buy a cow and milk it yourself?

Why buy milk in the store when you bloody well can buy a cow and milk it yourself?

Each to there own, Some like the tips others like to do it hard core. I had to do it that way in beta and it cost heaps of credits. I'm using this list in live all the time and I can never remember who liked what and I wrote the guide! (I might just be getting old...)

Would have helped if it was in the order of how good the gifts were. Terms like ''love'', or ''favourite'' doesn''t really tell which one is above the other.

Uhm... I''m pretty sure loving something is above indifferent and liking something.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

OMG...That made laugh out loud! (the cow part, that is!)

Thank you.....a good laugh always makes my day!!!

• 2 weeks later...