Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unspecified Error in launcher

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Unspecified Error in launcher

Obewanekenobei
10.01.2019 , 09:52 PM | #1
Hi, I downloaded the patch, and ever since then i've had problems with BitRaider, i've done everything immaginable to fix this thing, restarted my computer, uninstalled and reinstalled, deleted the folder, switch to non streaming and went back, did everything people told you to do. It still isn't fixed, can someone PLEASE help me, i've done everything i can possibly find and nothing is working.

DarkTergon
10.01.2019 , 10:12 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Obewanekenobei View Post
Hi, I downloaded the patch, and ever since then i've had problems with BitRaider, i've done everything immaginable to fix this thing, restarted my computer, uninstalled and reinstalled, deleted the folder, switch to non streaming and went back, did everything people told you to do. It still isn't fixed, can someone PLEASE help me, i've done everything i can possibly find and nothing is working.
I had a similar problem, but it turned out there wasn't enough room left on my HD for the update. Might not be your issue, but just another possible reason for it not working. Also I find sometimes it doesn't work if I'm on a network that is labelled 'public'
No Idea if people use these, but if so, here's my referral link
http://www.swtor.com/r/jFXFFQ

JediQuaker
10.02.2019 , 10:31 AM | #3
Another possibility is driver conflicts that only show up due to some minor change to the launcher or game. Make sure all your drivers - audio, LAN, graphics, etc - are up to date.
Also, reset your CMOS/BIOS/UEFI or "load defaults" to make sure there's no accidentally unstable settings.
Hold water, a sieve may not, but hold another sieve, it will - Yoda..

Referral code - http://www.swtor.com/r/dZ8wSV

Obewanekenobei
10.03.2019 , 09:57 PM | #4
Well that worked for like a day, and now i'm having troubles yet again, i updated my drivers and everything.

Obewanekenobei
10.03.2019 , 10:01 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by JediQuaker View Post
Another possibility is driver conflicts that only show up due to some minor change to the launcher or game. Make sure all your drivers - audio, LAN, graphics, etc - are up to date.
Also, reset your CMOS/BIOS/UEFI or "load defaults" to make sure there's no accidentally unstable settings.

I updated my drivers, my computer restarted and it worked just fine, I log in play a couple times and now it's back to saying unspecified error. I just don't understand lol

OwenBrooks
10.04.2019 , 06:51 AM | #6
tried removing and re-adding the exceptions for launcher.exe to your antivirus and firewall ?

may be that if a reboot of the PC keeps clearing the error