What legacy name did you choose? Proudly post yours here!

ColdLogic

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I chose Visz for a load of reasons:

• My main's a Mirialan and Hylo Visz is a Mirialan smuggler in the Old Republic. My face tattoos also match hers, so there's a little bit of RP fun to be had with my super-uptight 0 dark side point Jedi Sentinel being related to the woman who stole the prototype Wanderer class starship right out the Rendili Vehicle Corporation factory.

• It has absolutely no relation to my real name.

• It's not the sort of name that looks out of place on a (super-uptight) Jedi Knight or a (vindictive as all Hell) Imperial Operative.

Having said that, if I could change it freely, I think I'd have a more frivolous name like Droidpuncher (what can I say? I do that a lot), or just go fully SW generic and go with Nounverber.

I chose "Vex" (months before I realized the first npc a Bounty Hunter takes on in the game is named "Vexx" - ack)

My Bounty Hunter main is Talyn Vex.

My Sith Juggernaut is Rayzor Vex.

My Sith Assassin is Asphyxia Vex.

Hammerfall... I hate it hate it hate it! I want to change it so bad. I just chose the first thing to pop in my head that would make the legacy pop up thing go away when you zone.

Hammerfall seems awesome though :) I would notcomplain, best one on this thread, besides mine and Vexx :D

Despair

Which for my Sith made sense (Lord Phobia Despair, very Sith I thought).

So I was scratching my head when I decided to create a republic alt, till I came up with my trooper, Sergeant Never Despair. I decided it was her nickname, an overly optimistic and loyal member of the Republic armed forces.

The Sundervolt Legacy.

Why? My main is a Sith Pureblood Sorcerer who's original family was demolished by a rival Sith house before thrown into their service as a slave.

So since his family's legacy has been destroyed, he eventually rose to create his own; the Sundervolts- remnants of a fallen legacy.

That and it's sort of a pun off 'Thunderbolt'.

I choose "Was" as it was the first that came to my mind when the legacy screen popped up. "Was" is not referring to the form of be, but the German word for "What".

Using the English client this makes for rather funny (and unintended) names with titles, like "... Was the Pilot". I hope they let us change the legacy name in future.

:(