Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

1.4 patch notes.

dtebuev
07.19.2012 , 04:48 AM | #1
Operative

Stealth has now been removed from this class meaning that Hidden Strike is now unusable also meaning that they now have only three usable damage dealing spells.

Vibroknifes have been removed and Operatives now use their bare hands which means that they cannot use Backstab, Shiv or Laceration.

The medicine tree has been removed as there was a mistake in programming and they were only supposed to have two talent trees, one of them being completely unusable.

Marauders

Marauders can now use Vibroknifes if they wish.

They now have a consistent stealth.

Marauders now have a fourth talent tree called Overpowered.

They have now got a talent Overpowerednes - allows the marauder to spec into all four of his talent trees.

Powertechs

Powertechs can now use lightsabres.

They now have force cloak.

They also have a fourth talent tree called Overpowered.

They also have a new talent Overpower which also lets them spec into all four of their talent trees!

Rizael
07.19.2012 , 11:39 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by dtebuev View Post
Operative

Stealth has now been removed from this class meaning that Hidden Strike is now unusable also meaning that they now have only three usable damage dealing spells.

Vibroknifes have been removed and Operatives now use their bare hands which means that they cannot use Backstab, Shiv or Laceration.

The medicine tree has been removed as there was a mistake in programming and they were only supposed to have two talent trees, one of them being completely unusable.

Marauders

They have now got a talent Overpowerednes - allows the marauder to spec into all four of his talent trees.

Powertechs

They also have a new talent Overpower which also lets them spec into all four of their talent trees!
You actually don't need a vibroknife for the "vibro knife moves"

pocketthesaurus
07.19.2012 , 02:13 PM | #3
Five.

There are two for each advanced class and one shared between the two ACs in a class. That makes five.

dtebuev
07.21.2012 , 01:27 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by pocketthesaurus View Post
Five.

There are two for each advanced class and one shared between the two ACs in a class. That makes five.
Yeah but juggernauts dont get it.

dtebuev
07.21.2012 , 01:28 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Rizael View Post
You actually don't need a vibroknife for the "vibro knife moves"
Have you ever tried doing it unequipping a vibrokinfe?

Djhots
07.23.2012 , 11:00 PM | #6
I lol'd. = P

Rizael
07.24.2012 , 05:42 AM | #7
Have you ever tried doing it unequipping a vibrokinfe?
I have used knife attacks while having the vibro-knife unequipped. You can still do it you just lose the stats on the offhand, on closer inspection you can notice the skills that use knives in the animations don't actually say "requires vibroknife", whereas the abilities for ranged attacks clearly state the need for a blaster rifle.

PaveTheWay
07.24.2012 , 12:25 PM | #8
Operative

Marauders

Powertechs

I heard on the grape vine that PT's and Mara's will get a skill called "All-in-one", on no GCD, with no CD, that just 1-pop's people, with a 45m range, learnable at level 2 for a peanut and a dirty hankey. Just what I heard though.
︻デ┳═ー
V'ak

dtebuev
07.24.2012 , 01:55 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by PaveTheWay View Post
I heard on the grape vine that PT's and Mara's will get a skill called "All-in-one", on no GCD, with no CD, that just 1-pop's people, with a 45m range, learnable at level 2 for a peanut and a dirty hankey. Just what I heard though.
Hehe. Why am i not surprised :P ?

Anysao
07.24.2012 , 03:54 PM | #10
Lol... Operative is actually a very good class. My damage (granted, lethality) is very good for both PvE and PvP. And overpowered marauders? They're prathetically weak. Just "evasion" and "shield probe", and flash bang and debilitate. Stay behind him, shoot some poisons, and a shiv knife to the back.

Power techs are pretty strong, but I just keep up Kolto injections, and same stealth out, heal up, and take out your weakened PT from stealth.
You people shame the Operative coat of honor.
Ooh! In Elder Scrolls Online, I get magic spells and colossal PvP! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?
Want to get a lightsaber, too? Click this text for a free trial run of The Old Republic. Returning player? No problem! Join today!