Darth Nox not killing Anathel

SidohPL

So I just finished Onslaught with my assasins.

I didn't tease Anathel when first meet cuz i thought it would be childish and now at the end of Onslaught Nox don't kill Anathel which results in not taking back my seat in dark council. In the same conversation I've decide to rejoin the emprie.

So now I wonder: what is position of Darth Nox in empire in this situation? Any ideas? I'm pretty sure I did'nt miss anything about him.

Also one funny thing (a bug actually). In the end of Mek-Sha story I decided to kill Vowrawn and Shaar, and in very same conversation as previous thread the empty seat of Vowrawn has it's own line.

Best regards.

• 2 weeks later...

My sorceress killed him. Her seat and the message she gets after she tells him that is her seat well she does have a quick temper. She took her seat back (which is the only sith/empire character that actually came back to the empire)

My assassin who is a saboteur got to tell him it was her seat (even though she had no intention of taking the seat). She got a message from him and after killing the other 3 dark council members she still got to kill him so in her book it worked as she was able to remove 4 dark council members even though she was staying with the alliance.:p:D

My Sorceress Killed his arrogant brat *** right where he was and it didn't even look like it took much effort. I absolutely wanted the Dark Council to form again now that the Zakuul stuff has past but Filling those seats that once lead, drove the Sith and Empire to its heights now to be filled with useless and often incompetent Darths as "Seat Warmers" and **** Kissers to Acina (Decent at planning (using the PC to clear out HER Arcanum) but physically inept would never work as leadership. To My Inquisitor Anathel was a useless brat and now that "Weak Link" is no-more. I earned that chair and now I have it again (Thinks of Malgus and looks at Acina). Edited by MikeCobalt