So Bolster that thing...

allexj

So we all pretty much know what bolster is and dose. For those that don't is it system for stats in war zones ensuring thats that stat wise the classes come into balance with each other.

So Bolster I think has the potential to be amazing system, that allows Balance in pvp and pve which are constantly at war with each other.

THE IDEA!

The basic concept is to make so Bolster brings classes that are to high in either heals,DPS, or tankyness down and bring the ones that are two low up in dps,heals, tankyness. Now obviously this can be vary complicated however stats all determine how much of the roll they play and how effectively they do that roll..for the most part. So I will give examples.

Example 1 Sage Healing the system would identify identify the class and spec of said character, now we know that heals need to come down in pvp and stay the same for pve, so the system would reduce Healing done to that toon based on the maximum Healing that could be done in prime conditions, I.E. free casting, and would then reduce the healing done X%.

Example 2 Ops healing while in dps mode right now is a bit extreme so the system would reduce Healing for those in ops dps specs and leave ops Healing alone because the system would know that it dose not need to reduce the healing done by the healing spec.

Example 3 Shadow Tank we all know shadow tanks without a healer are vary week right now in pvp I.E all of our main Defense Stats are worthless and the only way we can tank is through stacking health basicly so in pvp we would get X% health boost.

Example 4 Sentinels over all need a boost in survivability they have the cc they need the dps they need(for the most part) they just can't stay up past thier Defense CDs so the system would identify which spec needed what and give that spec what it needed in pvp.

Please note these are just examples they are in no way means saying what is in the example is what neededs to happen, they just examples.

Well what do you think about making Bolster the almost way to balance pvp and pve problems?

I am aware that some problems will need to be hard fixed however this would be a good start i think.

If you post yes or no please explain why you agree or disagree in a few sentences thank you!

Edited by allexj