Collections missing

JaneJJane

Has anyone else lost several items from their collections? I had dozens of pages before the patch, and now only have a few, and old and new favorites that I'm even wearing, are saying they are not in my collections anymore. Yes, entire sets have been previously equipped, yes, I paid the extra cartel coins for the unlocks -- I was so happy when so many favorites were available discounted during cartel-market sales. I'm terrified that I've lost years of investment, especially since I don't see many posts of this nature. Customer service hasn't replied to my ticket. Can anyone offer insight, and thank you!:(

Update: I've discovered that logging into the character who has the outfit sometimes, but not always, corrects the collections listings. Also, if a companion is wearing the outfit, collections will not recognize it. If I hover over the armor while on a companion, it says I have 0/# of the set. If I am wearing the same set, it will reappear in collections.

The problem is that even if I have a set unlocked, it sometimes only acknowledges that on the original character, even after I've paid for the collections unlock.

Edited by JaneJJane

i also have a problem with my unlocks. in the past i played on two different servers, darth malgus (europe english) and tulak hord (europe german). today i started on satele shan (north america) and i got all unlocks from darth malgus server. i thought unlocks are only server wide and will unlocked if you transfer a toon.

would be nice if they manage to implement your unlocks for your account, not just per server. :confused:

Edited by dennisnemitz

I as well have missing items from my collection. Also, I purchased that Malgus reborn set, and after equiping it, it was no where to be found in my collections. Tried sending ticket about it, but all i'm getting is an automated response. Tried updating the ticket, but I get an error message and please try again later. Tried calling them about it over the phone, again cant get any help cause that don't handle in game issues over the phone. This is pretty frustrating to say the least!:confused::mad:

Many thanks to both of you. I have not yet received a reply from Customer Support, but am hopeful they are aware of the problem. I am now usually able to duplicate the bug, but still cannot solve it. Essentially, the character who has a given set, or pieces of that set, is the only one who will see the item in collections. And if that character isn't currently wearing the set (post-bound,) it says it is not in collections. Sometimes, if I put all or some of the items on the character who had the set first, the pieces will reappear in collections only while I'm logged into that character. But that information will only sometimes, but not every time, carry over to collections on another character (when it does, the entire set must be equipped on the first toon, as in I can't take them back off whomever owns them without them going missing from collections,) and sometimes, even when I'm actually wearing the entire set, it still says I own 0/0, even on the character wearing them.

I'm very much hoping this is just a display bug, and that I have not lost anything, but I cannot currently claim any affected armor set from collections.

I actually had an issue right before Onslought, during the Grand Galactic Sale. I was taking advantage of the sale to unlock some previously purchased sets, for my account. I spent the credits on multiple sets to unlock them but 3 of them didn't properly unlock, though it took the coins. I didn't notice it right away but I did on the Hoth Defender set and thought, somehow, I must not have clicked the button like I thought I had, so I hit it again. Fortunately the system refunded the second hit. The three outfits that never unlocked: Hoth Defender, Nathema Zealot and Diligent Engineer. (the last ones I'd tried to unlock in that group I'd done at that time).

I wish to god I had taken a screenshot of the chat showing these purchases because it turns out that Customer Service won't do anything about it. I've put in multiple tickets about it and Paras (the rep) asked me to log out two different times so they could 'investigate' but never updated the ticket with any sort of conclusion. I did finally receive an email that said that if I had unlocked them, they would have been unlocked. (So apparently I'm lying because they didn't unlock). They also said that I spent 200 coins 3x and the third was refunded (which is incorrect). Even my cartel coin history shows that's incorrect. They said that can't validate on their end that they are unlocked. (Apparently they are incapable of telling what you spent your coins on.) Finally, they ended their email with any more tickets I put in about the issue would simply be ignored. So it was 'thank you very much and have a nice day but you're lying and we're not helping you'.

The customer service rep would not address my questions or the points I made. They will no longer respond to my emails nor am I allowed to put a ticket in. So I basically lost 600 cartel coins due to a system glitch and how the rep handled it was infuriating. They would only say that if I had done it like I said, it would have been unlocked for the account. What do you do when you basically get called a liar? Apparently the service rep believes the system never glitches. I tried logging out and back in. I tried having the characters in who initially unlocked the outfit, etc. Nothing. And I lost money over it.

On the whole, I've got a seriously nasty taste in my mouth right now about the customer service of this game.

have the same problem with the Dark Initiates Robe suit.

i have buy it few years ago from the cartel market and added in my collections but now for some reason i cant pick it up from the central market to use it on other chars and its enyoing that i have paid for something and also unlock it to my collection and now i cant use it more this needs to be fix.

Has anyone else lost several items from their collections? I had dozens of pages before the patch, and now only have a few, and old and new favorites that I'm even wearing, are saying they are not in my collections anymore. Yes, entire sets have been previously equipped, yes, I paid the extra cartel coins for the unlocks -- I was so happy when so many favorites were available discounted during cartel-market sales. I'm terrified that I've lost years of investment, especially since I don't see many posts of this nature. Customer service hasn't replied to my ticket. Can anyone offer insight, and thank you!:(

Update: I've discovered that logging into the character who has the outfit sometimes, but not always, corrects the collections listings. Also, if a companion is wearing the outfit, collections will not recognize it. If I hover over the armor while on a companion, it says I have 0/# of the set. If I am wearing the same set, it will reappear in collections.

The problem is that even if I have a set unlocked, it sometimes only acknowledges that on the original character, even after I've paid for the collections unlock.

i got also the same problem and have also sent a ticket to then with the same question today i got a replay back from then and it was:

all the items more that have mods in it that there are selling on the central market can no long be pick up from it.

if you have items that got mod's in it then this is the reason why you cant pick then out more from the central market.

if it go's from a clrean one from lvl 1 with no mod's in it then its the best way to make screen shot and make a new ticket with it to show it to then.

thats what i have done with my problem showing there a screen shot from my item that i cant use more from my collections.

Update -- prior to the 11/14 patch, I had not yet received a reply. But a painstaking reassembling of armor sets on their original characters was partially effective, in that I could see them in collections, but the claim button was grayed out on other characters, even if the unlock had been applied. As of today's patch, I can now reclaim my collections as before, whew. My ticket is also gone, but I cannot say if that means it was automatically closed or if the ticket system is not currently functioning.

• 1 year later...
i like to see that the Dark initiate's robe transfer a copy button is still active for the players that have unlock it in the collections and still can use it since there have buy it back then means it most still be a option for then to use it.

• 2 years later...
3 minutes ago, jedimasterjac said:

Are you certain you've concurrently equipped every piece of the set on a single character?

I've equipped them in my outfitter then discarded the pieces.

Don't freaking tell me I had to actually EQUIP it in my gear slot before hand?!

3 minutes ago, cptbackpack said:

I've equipped them in my outfitter then discarded the pieces.

Don't freaking tell me I had to actually EQUIP it in my gear slot before hand?!

They need to be equipped on the character, not in outfitter, yes.

1 minute ago, cptbackpack said:

Thanks for the quick responses, I was letting the dark side take over me more and more

The system's a lot more obtuse than it ought to be! In the future, you'll see a little message in chat saying it's been added to your collections if it's successful. If you don't see that, might be worth fiddling and re-equipping, or just holding on to the items and trying a ticket.

2 minutes ago, jedimasterjac said:

The system's a lot more obtuse than it ought to be! In the future, you'll see a little message in chat saying it's been added to your collections if it's successful. If you don't see that, might be worth fiddling and re-equipping, or just holding on to the items and trying a ticket.

Oh, good to know. Although I'd use a different word than obtuse, I do agree that they could be more straightforward about the fact that "Hey even if you paid 35$ for this thing you also have to equip it on your character to have access to it yknow?" somewhere.

Does support usually take long to answer?

Edited by cptbackpack

10 minutes ago, cptbackpack said:

Does support usually take long to answer?

Depends when you ask and under what conditions.  Asking on a Friday night or the night right before a holiday, it'll  be a while.  If there's a major fire with another feature affecting a lot of people, your issue might be put on the back burner.  A couple of days isn't out of the ordinary.

Just now, xordevoreaux said:

Depends when you ask and under what conditions.  Asking on a Friday night or the night right before a holiday, it'll  be a while.  If there's a major fire with another feature affecting a lot of people, your issue might be put on the back burner.  A couple of days isn't out of the ordinary.

Ah, I see. Somewhat disappointing, but it's mostly because I was too hyped to start a new character and play with that armor. XD

I can definitely survive a couple of days.

• 3 weeks later...