Which Class Did the Planet Quests?

FabulousDoctor

I just recently finished up my Bounty Hunter and was wondering, which class would you say was, if only one out of the four on each side could, the one who did the planet quests? If you'd like, you can split up who did what planets even.

I personally think that imperial side, the Bounty Hunter was the most likely to do the planet quests - this may seem odd since they're the non Imperial and would be less interested in seeing it done, but to me it makes sense because the other classes all have big personal goals that sort of conflict with 'fight the Republic ra ra!', while the Bounty Hunter's goal in chapter 2 onward is basically '**** with the republic'.

On Republic side, I think the Consular did most of the planet quests. Their whole story is about aiding the republic and bringing it to victory, through personal acts of aid to those in need of it.

It's more likely that some random person did them or all classes teamed up to do them together.

Considering the conversations change a little when you do them in a group.

Same can be said for the flashpoints but about what side did what, that's hard to guess.

Edited by Excale

Unknown.

The other thing to consider is the timeframe. The stories don't run concurrently. Some finish act 1 as others start or are in the middle of act 2 etc... Not to mention, some of those planet quests would make sense to have already happened by the time of some stories while others would more likely happen later. You also have to note the urgency of some of those quests.

Until there is an official canon account of this game though, anything is wild speculation. I'd bet each class deals with at least 1 planet though.

Edited by StarSquirrel

A full party of four, one of each core class, did them all.

When it comes to the question who made sweet, sweet loving with the one-off romance options from those quests, it was the smuggler - even on the Imp side, it was always the smuggler.

Edited by DarthDymond

When it comes to the question who made sweet, sweet loving with the one-off romance options from those quests, it was the smuggler - even on the Imp side, it was always the smuggler.

/5char

Damned Smuggler getting in the way of my Agent's fun!

Imp side I'd have to say BH did most of them, Agent did DK, the Inquisitor did Voss.

Republic.... Trooper and Knight with the Smuggler picking and choosing his jobs.

Now for me...I only play two characters...one on each side...so in my mind, those two did the quests.

However, even if I was to look at it for every other class...how can you say the Inquisitor did the side quests on Voss? If I was to look at it for every other class...the logical answer would be that the inquisitor did no side quests in chapter 3...since they were looking to heal themselves the whole time.

Now for me...I only play two characters...one on each side...so in my mind, those two did the quests.

However, even if I was to look at it for every other class...how can you say the Inquisitor did the side quests on Voss? If I was to look at it for every other class...the logical answer would be that the inquisitor did no side quests in chapter 3...since they were looking to heal themselves the whole time.

Second part of chapter 3 for the inquisitor you're not going to die any more but you are going insane, you need a cure? Yes.

You can't "Stop and smell the blood"? You can ;)

And the whole mysticism in and around Voss is right up the Inquistors alley, "hell maybe I can find more power here.."

Edited by toha