Tomorrow will be a good day...

DeLaaNie

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So this is update 2.1 of 2.9 or did they deliver 2.9 and forgot about 2.1 and are now going back to implement that.

;)

Think of it like this: 2.10.0 is coming out tomorrow, and a few days after 2.10a will come out to fix all the things they broke. :D (Anyone remember that bug where companions no longer got any stat bonuses from their armor :mad: )

Why does everyone keep asking about 3.o which is months away?? Yes I'd love to hear about that but I'm much more interested to know what I'm expected to be doing between then and now. Sorry, I mean between then and tomorrow after I run the new FP. What about full release of strongholds? Isn't that next month? I really really hope that particular update is constituted by more than simply "ok everyone can use strongholds now!". And I wouldn't call the class changes substantive; I'm not really even seeing how the content of the game is changed at all with those. So some Sentinel Watchman proc can happen sooner than 6 seconds. Yay? I think I'm missing something....

Why does everyone keep asking about 3.o which is months away?? Yes I'd love to hear about that but I'm much more interested to know what I'm expected to be doing between then and now. Sorry, I mean between then and tomorrow after I run the new FP. What about full release of strongholds? Isn't that next month? I really really hope that particular update is constituted by more than simply "ok everyone can use strongholds now!". And I wouldn't call the class changes substantive; I'm not really even seeing how the content of the game is changed at all with those. So some Sentinel Watchman proc can happen sooner than 6 seconds. Yay? I think I'm missing something....

Because as far as we know there is nothing else between now and 3.0. As far as anyone can tell, what you're supposed to be doing between now and then is whatever goes live tomorrow.

I would imagine that the full release of strongholds will only come with another cartel pack and nothing else.

There is nothing new to do...and hasn't been really....for months and months. At least there hasn't for players like me and my Ilk. I have yet to get any of my full server to 55. So for me, There is about half a game to go! YAY!!! By the time I get to real end game stuff there will be two more level raises.

Oddly I used to raid in all the other MMOs I played yet can not seem to actually get to the level cap on one character here.....

Before anyone thinks I am complaining....I am not. This story is really good...too good to blaze through for me.

And, possibly, the start of the PR push toward 3.0 and the next expansion. More info, pls.

I hope they start doing some real advertising. Look at Rift, every time they bring a new update to the game or new event or old event comes back they always advertise it in sites like mmorpg.com or massively or ign or gamespot. i don't see any advertising like that done by EAware for SWTOR. just last month michael bitton of mmorpg.com replied to a post saying the only reason they do any cover up of swtor is because he is a SW fan and the game has the name SW, it seems like SW name is the only thing getting this game any attention.