Any Issues with this

McFo

I've been having issues on my gaming PC with various places "mising material" displayed instead of a texture (big green words instead of dirty looking walls and floors etc). This is keeping me from advancing my mission to Dromund Kaas

I searched for a fix and couldnt find one for any of these issues.

I've been having issues on my gaming PC with various places "mising material" displayed instead of a texture (big green words instead of dirty looking walls and floors etc). This is keeping me from advancing my mission to Dromund Kaas

I searched for a fix and couldnt find one for any of these issues.

1. If you have issues with the game you should post in Customer Service, it will make getting an answer slightly easier.

2. You probably need to run a repair of your game install.

To run the 'Repair' utility on the launcher, click on the button located in the bottom left hand corner of the launcher window. This will open a settings menu where you will be able to find and click on the 'Repair' button.

However, if you have the streaming launcher with the letters "ST" on the lower left of the launcher, follow the official directions to repair - http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=729911