Overall Achievements Leaderboard

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the Shadowlands.

A paltry 24,000 in achievement points.

If any of you are on The Shadowlands and wants to team up for achievements message me. I'm usually on Noomo, Braaxton, or Lynyx. Or message me here and i will add you.

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r214/jargersi2/achievements.png

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r214/jargersi2/reputation1.png

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r214/jargersi2/reputation2.png

Just a heads up, if the PTS holds true on live, all HM and NiM OP boss achievements are changing to 25 pts each. Theres also 2k+ of Stronghold achievements being added.

Thanks for that info. Any detailed information regarding upcoming GSH achievements would be awesome, as I haven't seen anything on the PTS forum or Dulfy as of yet (other than the fact that our previous achievements won't count for much as far as decorations go).

hey hey, update for Electroscorpion (hope the link isn't broken that time :/ )

AP : 32780

About the GSH achievements, saw in the pts (It could change before to get in live):

A new category, Strongholds with 2 subcategories, Strongholds and Conquests.

in Strongholds, 3 categories

-general

reach a stronghold completion % of 5, 25, 50 and 100%

get a personal prestige of 1k, 10k, 25k, 50k and 100k

have at least 1, 5, 10, 25 and 50 other people in your SH at once (your own character exclude so?)

-Decoration collection

a full set of achievements about unlocking things in all decoration categories

-Crafting prefab

About crafting 100 prefabs on all 3 prefab categories (3 titles to win by, Industrious builder, renowned Innovator and the Master Artisan)

In conquest category, a full set of achievements about win all territory once, do some conquests events and crafting war supplies with a ton of titles to win.

Thanks for that info. Any detailed information regarding upcoming GSH achievements would be awesome, as I haven't seen anything on the PTS forum or Dulfy as of yet (other than the fact that our previous achievements won't count for much as far as decorations go).

Pretty much - all the operation bosses give 50 portraits of the boss you kill as a decoration, as well as the 25x ones in the flashpoints. But yeah, not much outside of the flashpoints and operations tabs.

In terms of actual values...

We see Overall total available achievements points increasing from 39,645 to 43,445. Operations increasing from 4510 to 5530.

Under the new stronghold tab we are seeing two sub-cataegories - Strongholds and Conquest. Strongholds has 1155 and Conquest (the guild cap ship events) have 1400 tied to it, giving it a total of 2555

Finally, an increase in the Flashpoints tab with the mannan FP, adding 230 AP, bringing the total FP tab to 7905

Appreciate the details regarding GSH achievements. Hopefully Bioware does something that grants us achievement hunters some more boons regarding everything we've already ground out.

Not a huge update for me, as I've been a bit burned out and not super interested in grinding out flashpoints for the 30th time, though can now say that I'm retired from GSF for a good while. Up to 32890.

EDIT--I also forgot to note it, but this thread has now survived for a year and a month so far.

Edited by Mugen_no_Jidai