What set is this?

-Holmes

Not exactly a new player, but this seems like the place to ask questions.

Does anyone here know if this set is available for players, either via drops, or cartel market?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/45118787/SWTOR/Screenshot_2014-11-28_15_17_18_741640.jpg

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/45118787/SWTOR/Screenshot_2014-11-28_15_17_25_231333.jpg

Cheers.

Ah yes. Luckly I found a pair of Columi supercommando and Eliminator chestpieces in my Vanguard's bank, but I was looking to place it on my Commando.

I already knew of the Sec X rep armor, and I do use it on several alts, but I wanted one with the backpack on it.

Oh well, I guess I just have to wait till they bring it out on the CM.

Thanks.

Ah yes. Luckly I found a pair of Columi supercommando and Eliminator chestpieces in my Vanguard's bank, but I was looking to place it on my Commando.

Not sure what you mean here. If the pieces are not "bound" you can use them on your commando, if they are heavy armor. I assume the pieces are mod-able, so, if they are "Bind on Equip" just tear the Vanguard mods off them and replace them with Commando (Aim) mods.

If they are bound, try finding them on the GTN. If they aren't mod-able, well ....

Not sure what you mean here. If the pieces are not "bound" you can use them on your commando, if they are heavy armor. I assume the pieces are mod-able, so, if they are "Bind on Equip" just tear the Vanguard mods off them and replace them with Commando (Aim) mods.

If they are bound, try finding them on the GTN. If they aren't mod-able, well ....

Columi(and Tionese, which looks a bit like Columi) are old end-game PvE sets. Just like the current PvE sets, when I obtained those pieces, they were BoP.

I might be able to purchase a new one from the Classic Vendor, if it still sells Columi items. Will have to check.

Edited by -Holmes