Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

EV SOA bugged Platforms since PATCH

tonatoprice
09.29.2015 , 07:07 AM | #21
Pre-fix Soa HM kills were the only real Soa kills anyways back in 1.0
[Raidbremsen] Orvetec

@Vanjervalis Chains (best server EU)

fragnor
09.30.2015 , 11:50 AM | #22
We went through there last night and most of the platforms were invisible we got quite a few because the beacon on them that you need to destroy was visible or target able and from memory. But kinda weird that BW announces that they are removing the NiM of EV so you wont be able to get the achieve and then all of a sudden the instance is bugged.

tcgtqu
10.01.2015 , 05:05 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by fragnor View Post
We went through there last night and most of the platforms were invisible we got quite a few because the beacon on them that you need to destroy was visible or target able and from memory. But kinda weird that BW announces that they are removing the NiM of EV so you wont be able to get the achieve and then all of a sudden the instance is bugged.
I tell ya, it is a conspiracy.

DakotaDoc
10.02.2015 , 06:47 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Playerobiwan View Post
This happened to my group last night, even after we reset the instance. We made it as far as platform 5 for the second heals but no platforms were visible beyond that. I would also note, that the rocks, that drop in the room with Gharj to provide a path, were not visible either but the next island would be, so you had to run through lava to get there. We were unable to complete the instance due to the platform problem on Soa after repeated attempts.
Nice to see that the team / teams that put bugs in are working faster then the ones that are taking them out.
Really, someone should teach them there is a difference between COPY and paste and CUT and paste when making code. Development can reuse code, we have not used GOTO commands for years. Reusing blocks of code vs referencing it can make the overall program heavier, but it is safer.
[█╣╣╣()╣╣▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

The community has declared shenanigans on the slot machine nerf.
Do you accept these charges of shenanigans?

bdatt
10.08.2015 , 12:14 PM | #25
Edit: eh moving this to bug forum.

lafr
10.12.2015 , 08:30 AM | #26
You can move your camera, looking up and down, and you should see the platforms again. It might work better with high graphics settings.

Jianka
10.13.2015 , 04:44 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by bdatt View Post
Edit: eh moving this to bug forum.
There is no bug forum, there is only "EA Answers".
P.S. As is http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=837383

XhrisShan
10.16.2015 , 01:07 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by evelynchk View Post
Please fix this ASAP. Have yet to get the NiM title before it gets removed.
There's a title? I mean I managed to do the speedrun ach on one of my toons but I don't remember getting one.

EDIT:
Never mind, found the title.