Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Question about flashpoint loot in 4.0

igorbarc
10.10.2015 , 08:32 AM | #1
Sorry if this already has been answered, but

1) Will we still be able to run solo old story mode flashpoints that we over leveled to collect flashpoint specific orange gear,for outfits? Like if I play level 65 imperial agent will I still be able to do solo SM Athiss to collect "Athiss Informant" set, etc?

2) If all main stats are united to mastery, then at max level , will there still be unique sets, that are looking appropriately different for each Class even though some will share both armor type and stats?. Like for example, will there be unique looking level 65 Basic commendations( or however it will be called) armor sets for Republic commando separately and Jedi Guardians separately ?

3)If the answer for question 2 is yes , how it will affect Need/Greed looting in HM Flashpoints? Will for example Jedi Guardian dps roll need on armor from Republic commando dps set and vise versa?

Thank you!

dannycarr
10.10.2015 , 09:02 AM | #2
I would be interested to know if there is going to be some new styles of loot. It does make it interesting that the loot can be shared across all classes now, but I still want my commando to look like a commando.

I wonder if they will be doing what they did with the comapnion legacy gear in that it changes its look depending upon the class that is using it. This should at least allow the class to have different armour styles, and the tech is obvisoulsy there for it to work.

I wonder if this will happen with the 188 legacy gear the free 60's get also?

Torvai
10.12.2015 , 03:44 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by dannycarr View Post
I would be interested to know if there is going to be some new styles of loot. It does make it interesting that the loot can be shared across all classes now, but I still want my commando to look like a commando.

I wonder if they will be doing what they did with the comapnion legacy gear in that it changes its look depending upon the class that is using it. This should at least allow the class to have different armour styles, and the tech is obvisoulsy there for it to work.

I wonder if this will happen with the 188 legacy gear the free 60's get also?
You know, there's this thing called Outfit Designer...

dannycarr
10.12.2015 , 10:47 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Torvai View Post
You know, there's this thing called Outfit Designer...
Yes I am well aware of the outfit designer. The point is that they will need to bring out new gear, and I for one want to have a new look with new gear. Is that too much to ask from an MMO? No it isn't and I also want my class loot to look different from others.

sentientomega
10.13.2015 , 02:00 AM | #5
Personally, I think they should add those items to the comms equipment vendors, or else make new vendors for the FPs, the gear therefrom attainable with comms.
Aspie LGBT gamer: 162 (86 Start-at-60) characters, spread across Darth Malgus, Satele Shan and Star Forge, all at lvl 70!
Quote: Originally Posted by mrsrachelm View Post
LOL!!! Omg, that is the best analogy ever!