Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

This is the first ever sniper thread

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Gunslinger / Sniper
This is the first ever sniper thread

Quirnheim
12.13.2011 , 07:08 AM | #11
I'll be sniping here whenever I get the email.

Thinking of Engineer or whatever that spec is called(been a long night XD) - blowing stuff up with robots sounds like fun!
"What's this? Shakin' down travellers?"
Zadren
33 Powertech
Lord Adraas

Banluil
12.13.2011 , 07:09 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Quirnheim View Post
I'll be sniping here whenever I get the email.

Thinking of Engineer or whatever that spec is called(been a long night XD) - blowing stuff up with robots sounds like fun!
I might go Engineer later on, but for leveling I'll definately be going Marksman...when I get my email that is....
Peace is a Lie.
Banluil Larens
Sith Warrior

Quirnheim
12.13.2011 , 07:13 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Banluil View Post
I might go Engineer later on, but for leveling I'll definately be going Marksman...when I get my email that is....

I'm considering both, really. SO MANY CHOICES HNNNG
"What's this? Shakin' down travellers?"
Zadren
33 Powertech
Lord Adraas

Shockerpwns
12.13.2011 , 07:33 AM | #14
Not in yet, but looking forward to eliminating the Republic scum w/ advanced tactics and expert aim.
Fear. Fear attracts the fearful... the strong... the weak... the innocent... the corrupt. Fear. Fear is my ally.
--Darth Maul

AKMilan
12.13.2011 , 07:46 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Banluil View Post
He's probably skipping all the dialogs because he has seen them so many times, know what they say, and just wants to power level up.
This.
I want to be like all the cool kids claiming their beta testing 1337/v3$$.

Velero
12.13.2011 , 11:31 AM | #16
Not in yet either but seeing my red dot on the Jedi's head blossom and they go down dead just makes me Happy. Never move never break cover and always one shot one kill.

tanis_
12.13.2011 , 11:41 AM | #17
My IA is totally going to be just like the press guy at the beginning of this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GSmsoZ79Rk
"Beer is the path to the Dark Side. Beer leads to intoxication. Intoxication leads to hangover. Hangover leads to suffering." --Master Yoda, American Jedi

---Katsumoto---
12.13.2011 , 02:00 PM | #18
Just wanted to get in on the first Sniper thread. 8 years from now.....oh the memories this will bring.

Or I might just forget about this.
Want free 7 days of subscription time?
Want a free server transfer?
Want a free bag of goodies?
Then click my referral link here! More Information here.

tanis_
12.13.2011 , 02:34 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by ---Katsumoto--- View Post
Just wanted to get in on the first Sniper thread. 8 years from now.....oh the memories this will bring.

Or I might just forget about this.
Yes. This thread must be saved from any prunes so that we can lord it over newbs. Um. I mean, talk about the good ol' days. Yeah, that's it.
"Beer is the path to the Dark Side. Beer leads to intoxication. Intoxication leads to hangover. Hangover leads to suffering." --Master Yoda, American Jedi

swittal
12.13.2011 , 02:58 PM | #20
Apparently this kind of agonizing anticipation while waiting for the email invite builds character.

I'm going to be a secret agent assassin with a big sniper rifle, I don't want character, just give me something to shoot.

Hope you all get your invites soon, happy hunting.