That my agent can't (spoiler) Kaliyo is not believeable. Please address in expansion.

Felioats

The word is PUNISH.

How is it that, upon learning she's been selling Imperial secrets, an agent of the Empire doesn't have the option of beating her into a coma right then and there? Lokin could patch her up.

I get that there needs to be a roleplaying option of letting her get away with it. But the fact that it's the only option breaks the story. It is simply not believable. It would be like a bounty hunter catching up to one of his targets and having three options of letting them go and no options of capturing or killing them. Or a Sith going through the academy with all of the dark side options deleted.

When the story is expanded upon, we need the opportunity to make Kaliyo pay for what she's done. Maybe the Empire discovers her, and she is called back to Kaas City to face the charges. Maybe we -- as a Cipher Agent -- have the opportunity of getting rid of the evidence. But maybe, if we prefer, we have the option of turning her over for punishment so she can be tortured, fitted with a slave collar and turned back over to our custody. :mad:

You should be able to beat her into a bloody pulp, or even kill her, this is how Sith Discipline/Justice works.

Also while you would be up for punishment yourself, how you discipline the errant party would either aggravate or mitigate your own punishment. However this depends on how long the betrayal had been going on, how it was hidden, and how quickly you dealt with it once discovered.

A riskier strategy would be to trace who she sold secrets to, in the hope of compromising them or tracing who they report to, if this information is good enough you might even be promoted.

Uh, I don't know what you're talking about.

During the last quest for her storyline and after dispatching the opposition, my agent literally whipped her in the face with the stock of his rifle and pretty much threatened to kill her right there.

Kaliyo got the picture :rolleyes:

That that option exists was not apparent from the dialogue wheel. In fact, all the lines I tried sounded like they were written/delivered with the romance in mind even though I did not romance her.

Secondly, smacking her once and making an implied threat is not nearly enough.

Edited by Felioats

That that option exists was not apparent from the dialogue wheel. In fact, all the lines I tried sounded like they were written/delivered with the romance in mind even though I did not romance her.

Secondly, smacking her once and making an implied threat is not nearly enough.

Blame the people who QQ'd about not realizing KILL COMPANION meant KILL COMPANION.

Blame the people who QQ'd about not realizing KILL COMPANION meant KILL COMPANION.

yeah the SW folk were a bit upset i recall when they realized they just killed off one of theirs for good. wonder if all classes had a chance to do that with one of theirs?

Kaliyo in a slave collar, me likey:p

All joking aside, I agree with the OP 100%.

In fact, I'd like to ask if any of the Beta players could please post what the IA companion kill options was.

If it was "throw her out the airlock and take a picture of her asphyxiating in deep space" I would pay $25 in the Cartel Shop for this.