Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

HK bonus chapter purchase - individual or account?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
HK bonus chapter purchase - individual or account?

AndasKastor
10.25.2019 , 05:29 PM | #1
I looked on the first couple of pages, but didn't see anything.

Is the HK bonus chapter purchase on the Cartel Market for the account or just for that character? I hardly ever buy from the CM so if there is a secret color code or something that is supposed to tell me - I am clueless

Thanks for any help.

Phenglei
10.25.2019 , 05:49 PM | #2
The unlock is for your entire account. People were asking about it early on, and Eric Musco explained :

Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey all,

To clear up any confusion, here is how the HK-55 Chapter Unlock works. Purchasing this item will unlock it on your entire account. You will not be able to use the item after purchasing it unless the character is eligible (which means completed Chapter IX). If an eligible character uses the item and does not see the Alliance Alert, relog. Any other character should now see it as an Alliance Alert only if they are eligible. If they aren't they will see it pop as an Alert as soon as they are.

Thanks all.

-eric
"What I mean is ... Yes, they are blue berries, but they're not necessarily blueberries. Because while all blueberries are blue berries, not all blue berries are blueberries. You see?"

AndasKastor
10.25.2019 , 08:01 PM | #3
Thank you!

Shayddow
10.26.2019 , 06:57 PM | #4
I purchased it and played thru with my BH, thank you for making it available.
However, I am still seeing the chapter as grey with my RT (I've gone thru all of KOTFE and KOTET with both characters.
If it is account-wide, I'm not seeing it.
Shekkel,70 Nimrossa, 70 |Ebon Hawk
Shassella, 70 Barzella, 70 | Begeran
Adonnah, 70 Kydosh, 70 |Harbinger
Tashha, 70 Svgon, 70

Damask_Rose
10.26.2019 , 09:03 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Shayddow View Post
I purchased it and played thru with my BH, thank you for making it available.
However, I am still seeing the chapter as grey with my RT (I've gone thru all of KOTFE and KOTET with both characters.
If it is account-wide, I'm not seeing it.
It is currently bugged.