Stronghold and Decoration Sound FX Issues

Xina_LA

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
I noticed the traffic noise in Coruscant is unbearable, have to turn the sound effects off, which is a problem once your que pops.

Agreed. The traffic noise in the Coruscant stronghold is so bad, I started pulling every decoration out and transferring it to Nar Shaddaa. It is overwhelming and drowns out ambient noises and noises from sound generation decorations like Jukeboxes.

I'm hoping that someday the option for "outside" noises for SH in general has an adjustment option … This should be separate from adjusting overall "ambient" sound for the total in game experience. I like where that setting is at for the overall game but I also agree that even the "wind" noise on Manaan is very distracting regardless of whether you are inside or outside..

And for whatever it's worth … I also agree that Coruscant by far seems to be the worst. I've actually moved to another SH from time to time if I have a lot of stuff to do on the GTM or even CM … Yeah it's that annoying !

• 2 weeks later...

Coruscant may be the worst but the Yavin SH has wind that is so loud in the temples that absolutely nothing can be heard in there but it.

I've also noticed that most of the Ambient Machines are way way too quiet to be heard anywhere. I cannot tell if it is the SH itself drowning them out or if they are just that quiet. I've got Ambient Machine: Temple Whispers placed in several places on Yavin and they USED to be able to be heard (a little, they've always been too quiet IMO) but now zip.

I just went to the balcony of my coruscant sh and there is no sound at all it's completely muted.. I checked settings and the rest of the game is fine and sound plays when I first enter. All other sounds are there like my character walking and the motors of vehicle decos. The ambient sound that is constant inside is still there. I do notice it's the traffic sound. But going outside I get no sound at all from traffic.

Edit: just checked my guilds coruscant SH and the audio is ok there. Something is def wrong with my personal ones.

I got sound problems on the yavin and tatooine sh like skipping ambient sounds water and others in a constant skip.

Edited by ronin_chi_lao