Codex System Still Broken

ArcherK

So I see in today's patch that users who did not recieve a codex entry will need to refight a boss to get it and this has me seriously worried about future codex fixes. The entire codex system has had problems since day one, with entries refusing to unlock for some and in many cases not unlocking for anyone. When I last posted about this issue, at least two months ago, a CSR mentioned they were aware of the problem and looking into it. Since then there have been no fixes to the system. With this latest round of patches I'm worried that many entries will now be forever locked away even after the entries are fixed. That's assuming the system ever recieves a fix. It seems like its one of those issues that isn't even worthy of mentioning in patch notes as a known issue.

I'm sure i'm not the only one still unhappy with the continuing issues unlocking codex entries. Although the number of complaints in the Customer Service forum concerning broken codex entries has dropped it doesn't mean the issue doesn't matter. It would be nice if we could get some type of update on this issue, even if its just to mention that its being worked on.

Edited by ArcherK

Wow, I guess I should have outright asked "What's up with the codex entries not unlocking and when is it going to be fixed" to prevent it from being instantly moved out of the CS forum with no response. So i'm asking now, what's up with the codex entries not unlocking and when is it going to be fixed? Can this post go back to the CS forum where it belongs now?