Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Aussie realm transfers

Rodstorm
04.15.2012 , 11:36 PM | #1
Not sure where to post this and if its been answered or not but anyway....the end of the month is fast approaching and I havent heard anymore news on the free realm transfers for Aussie players.

Is there a confirmed date yet and what is the process we have to do for the change?

Thanks.

Elkirin
04.15.2012 , 11:44 PM | #2
The aussies that were playing in my guild have not received anything either.

I hope it happens soon as we ( asia pacific- oceania server guilds ) are already losing people sick of waiting to transfer their lvl 50s.

Good luck, hope it happens soon for you.

Kodosong
04.15.2012 , 11:47 PM | #3
There is a long thread about this further ddown the page.. having said that no-one has heard anything yet as yet as far as I know...I certainly haven't.

SilkyBazaar
04.16.2012 , 12:00 AM | #4
I'm really tempted to try The Secret World and if servers transfers for the Oceanic players don't happen soon then my decision will be made. The things like servers transfer , ranked WZs etc that BW keep promising then don't deliver is a big source of frustration. If you don't yet know how you are going to deliver something just say its in the works but not sure when rather than making and breaking more promises then a politician.
Another ripped off Australian

BobaHerv
04.16.2012 , 01:12 AM | #5
I was of the impression that server transfers for Oceania would be happening late in April.

Since we're only half way through April i don't understand the frustration.

WiccyMeow
04.16.2012 , 01:13 AM | #6
I have been posting for while know about this here

http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...57#post3986357

Gemble
04.16.2012 , 01:28 AM | #7
Wonder how many will transfer across and if they will all fit? I did hear BW were opening more aussie servers.. however ive been playing an alt on the current aussie pve server thinking that when my main transfers across it will join the others and my legacy options will combine..

i really hope we all fit..

Rodstorm
04.16.2012 , 02:42 AM | #8
One server for each version of the game wont be enough so yes I hope they expand the number.
Yes late April is 2 weeks away but more than a days notice would be handy so you can start planning ahead, dont know why Boba cant see that but anyway....
Also I hope you can transfer all your toons and not just some, see what happens.

BobaHerv
04.16.2012 , 03:00 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Rodstorm View Post
One server for each version of the game wont be enough so yes I hope they expand the number.
Yes late April is 2 weeks away but more than a days notice would be handy so you can start planning ahead, dont know why Boba cant see that but anyway....
Also I hope you can transfer all your toons and not just some, see what happens.
What exactly do you need to plan?

Everything that can and can't be transferred is outlined in the FAQ.

When the transfer is avialable, choose when you want to transfer. Not like they are forcing you to transfer at a certain time.

So back to my original question. Why the frustration?

If it goes past last April, that's when you should clamor for answers.

Vellusix
04.16.2012 , 03:15 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by BobaHerv View Post
I was of the impression that server transfers for Oceania would be happening late in April.

Since we're only half way through April i don't understand the frustration.
The difference between mid and late April as it stands is a week and yet we haven't heard anything.

You'd think we would have by now.