Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Update for those affected by patching issues on April 11th

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Update for those affected by patching issues on April 11th
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Grilor
04.13.2012 , 09:30 AM | #21
yea i was also one who got tricked by the early 1.2 drop but things happen and i thank BW for atleast gving me something forthe miss hap. since i did nto want to redownload or reinstall the dvds i just waited till the 12th loged and and played. but tthanks for the free time for the opie!!

XaviAceto
04.13.2012 , 09:54 AM | #22
I installed the false patch and used my disks to reinstall the game, I should still receive my 3 days?

_earl
04.13.2012 , 09:58 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Yazule View Post
a bit snarky isnt it?

it was an error being fixed, error's being negative not positive.

now if you had given them 6 months free rather than the 3 days they already lost for their trouble, then you would probably get more thank you's
it just shows how many trolls there are in this forum
"Heroes never die, they just reload" - Rambo
= = = = = = = = = = = = =

Shehi
04.13.2012 , 10:17 AM | #24
I have a question then: why don't you let non-level-50 characters to play the game, meanwhile you are developing a cure?

NotoriusNemesis
04.13.2012 , 10:27 AM | #25
Seriously amateurs working at bioware? Getting rlly sick of it. Wasting my damn money on u guys. AND THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME IT HAS HAPPENED. dont come with some ******** about "well these thing happens". No they dont. When u accept ppl to pay to play, they dont argue "well i can half this month and half next month" U ACCPECT THEM TO PAY U WHAT U DEMAN. HENCE THE SAME THING SHOULD BE FROM THE COUSTOMER SIDE TOO dont u agree. Who the hell is paying for this unaviable pay time for me. Goddamit bunch of amateurs

P.s I gonna bet that this reply is gonna disappear quickly.

Vennavar
04.13.2012 , 10:33 AM | #26
We will see if you guys really got all accounts that where affected.
I somehow have doubts but we'll see by next week

TopIrishpotato
04.13.2012 , 10:45 AM | #27
Awesome guys thank you so much... Its quite refreshing to see a video game company step up to the plate like this and you have ultimately restored my faith in SWtor.

@NotoriousNemesis Ummmmm.... lolwut?

Xexile
04.13.2012 , 12:12 PM | #28
tried of waiting ...even if my install was complete the servers/realms are down. i cant imagine the time and complexity that is put in to a game like this.
so as much as i would like to see the launcher disappear or wish i had a T-connection speed ...

and to be offered extra game time or have it mentioned by a gold is unbelievably cool

now only if i had a life

Zooball
04.13.2012 , 12:18 PM | #29
Having once been in a career where things constantly went wrong, I can see this was a very bad week for BW and feel your pain. BUT, very classy to compensate for the downtime.

It does seem though that BW needs to look at more than their tech and software issues and start to find where the human errors are coming from.

AdrianRussell
04.13.2012 , 01:20 PM | #30
You know what, we didn't get to play for a few hours...get over it...Yes I was one of those people that happened to try and log on during the 15 min window yea I wanted to try and do one last thing in patch 1.1 and guess what it dose not matter, its a game stop crying about a few hours you did not get to play a game they are giving you 3 days your moms and dads don't have to pay for it, so do the responsible thing and get out of their basements and go tell them when the sub is being done now stop crying and get out and do something