Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Aussie realm transfers

Rodstorm
04.16.2012 , 03:39 AM | #11
God I didnt post to argue, there is no frustration on my behalf your the one who brought the thread up as a "frustration".
Lets hope theres 2 Aussie pve servers....
Just a date would be nice and what I need to do, I have some toons in US guilds so have to decide what I want to do with them.

BobaHerv
04.16.2012 , 04:00 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Vellusix View Post
The difference between mid and late April as it stands is a week and yet we haven't heard anything.

You'd think we would have by now.
Possibly. But update 1.2 was dropped with only a few days notice. (Though we knew it was coming)

I imagine the same for char transfers.

BobaHerv
04.16.2012 , 04:07 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Rodstorm View Post
God I didnt post to argue, there is no frustration on my behalf your the one who brought the thread up as a "frustration".
Lets hope theres 2 Aussie pve servers....
Just a date would be nice and what I need to do, I have some toons in US guilds so have to decide what I want to do with them.
I'm not arguing.

I brought up frustration in response to SilkyBazaar. Please read again.

I quoted you specifically because you mentioned me specifically.

That's it.

Like I said, everyone clamors for a date and a process. What if they're still working on it. What if they haven't nutted out the process. More to the point. Why wouldn't they let us know if they've got it all sorted? All they can say is they're working on it. Which has what has been said numerous times already.

Anyways. Late April which means 25th and onwards.

Bhaers
04.16.2012 , 04:11 AM | #14
Hopefully they will delay it a little longer or open another PVE server for Oceania.

Delaying it will allow those who didn't sneak past the embargo and buy from overseas to catch up a little. Bring all the players who bypassed the embargo onto Dalborra and the gap will be too large to ever catch up.

A month more delay, maybe two months hopefully, unless it's to a new PVE server.
An inflated sense of self-importance deflects us from the inner peace and happiness we seek and affects those around us negatively. - HH Dalai Lama

BobaHerv
04.17.2012 , 04:51 PM | #15
Transfers now open.

Character Transfer requests for our Asia Pacific servers are now open and will close on 4/24/2012 at 2:01 EDT. You will be notified when your request has been completed, which may take up to 7 days after the transfer request deadline.

Please keep in mind, the following will not be included as part of the transfer:

In game mail

Friends lists

Items on the Galactic Trade Network (auction house)

Guild Information

To get started, log into your account and choose Asia Pacific Transfers.

Ranseur
04.17.2012 , 04:57 PM | #16
I just tried to do this.... And absolutely no characters come up in the list available for transfer...