Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Rakghoul Vaccine

Ceilidhs
04.17.2012 , 11:54 AM | #1
Does anyone know how long it lasts?
I took one Sunday night, and have now been logged in well over 12 hours. I cannot get sick, I remain Feverish.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!

DrMaul
04.17.2012 , 03:16 PM | #2
It lasts 6 hours (of in-game time...doesn't count while logged out), but you can activate it for a cure, then de-activate it by right-clicking the buff.

Ceilidhs
04.17.2012 , 03:57 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by DrMaul View Post
It lasts 6 hours (of in-game time...doesn't count while logged out), but you can activate it for a cure, then de-activate it by right-clicking the buff.
Yeah what I did was take the vaccination again, then I debuffed. Seems I was "stuck" in lightheaded stage.

Ashu-ri
04.17.2012 , 04:37 PM | #4
Also, if you die while having it activated, you lose the immunity. Found that out the hard way through pvp.

Owsley
04.17.2012 , 04:54 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Ceilidhs View Post
Does anyone know how long it lasts?
I took one Sunday night, and have now been logged in well over 12 hours. I cannot get sick, I remain Feverish.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!
If you are feverish, you are talking about the virus, not the vaccine.
It's possible for the timer to get bugged and stop.
Take the vaccine to cure yourself and then cancel it by clicking on the buff logo. Get reinfected.
You also can sometimes reset the timer by zoning (loading screen). Try going to your ship and back.
There are several phases when infected, but two main ones. After 10 minutes you should get the glowing eyes. After another 10 minutes you should "pop" and die. So if you are sick longer than 20 minutes in a zone then you are bugged.