Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New Website (4-17-12) Feedback

PiercerPro
04.17.2012 , 11:33 AM | #1
Hi Bioware,

Just wanted to tell you a few things i feel about your new website design.

A) Graphically it looks much better that the previous version

B) It seems some functionality went away in this website build. I personally really liked the ability to find posts i had posted in very quickly using the little button next to my user name ( I do all of the progression posting on our server for our guild and it made it so easy to find the appropriate thread.). Please tell me this wonderful button which made my life so easy is just hiding somewhere.

Thanks in advance.
"A TV can insult your intelligence, but nothing rubs it in like a computer."
Kurn lvl 50 Corruption Sorcerer

Coconutmunkee
04.17.2012 , 11:40 AM | #2
There's a way to subscribe to a certain thread, and check your subscriptions through the forum management. Not sure if this would help you. I know what you're talking about and yeah it'd be nice.
They travel single file to hide their numbers..
All the way to Alderaan
Lost Remnants

Hestis
04.17.2012 , 11:44 AM | #3
I'll second the desire for that button to return. The only way I've been able to find subscribed threads is through forum management. Having that one click option back would be great.

Ervashi
04.17.2012 , 04:17 PM | #4
New design strikes me as very similar to the 'new' Gmail, in which it is now much more difficult to differentiate between conversations/threads. Separating threads by slight color changes is more difficult for my eyes to track than with solid borders and lines/bars. My forum browsing experience has become less satisfactory.

Notannos
04.17.2012 , 04:25 PM | #5
Greetings,

Thanks for the feedback regarding the recent changes to the forums and website.

To help us keep discussion on this topic organized, we're going to ask that you use the following thread:

Welcome to the new Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ website!