What items sell fast on the GTN?

Jay-Kor

Generally--things like renames and dyes sell fast. The problem is we're coming off a month-long sale and people have stockpiles of them and prices are probably going to be lower. Last I checked (Starforge) black/black dyes were still 40m+. I know I sold a bunch last week for 40 - 45m each. Character renames WERE going for 40m (again, Starforge) but the sale on them is still going on, so Idk. I know the sale impacted character slot unlocks. They were 20m+ but I've seen them as low as 14m now. I would imagine (haven't tried myself) that XP boosts--particularly Major XP boosts--are going to be in high demand now that the level cap has been raised. I know in the run up to Onslaught the prices on Majors jumped from like 50k or something each to 1m+ each on SF.

Also, sometimes the super-cheap decor sales can be rewarding. Never underestimate the buying power of the RPers and ERPers.

I haven't sold anything on the Galactic Trade Network in a while.

But a few years ago, my characters were doing really well with Stronghold Decorations. They would buy a Bundle from the Cartel Market, open it up, and sell the individual pieces for millions of Credits.

Did they sell fast? ... Well, I don't know about fast, but it was definitely lucrative. When I first started selling Cartel Market items on the GTN, my guildmates told me not to accept anything less than 2,000,000 Credits for every 100 CC I put in. And the Decorations Bundles sometimes fetched four or five times that much. I don't know what they're going for now, though.

Generally--things like renames and dyes sell fast. The problem is we're coming off a month-long sale and people have stockpiles of them and prices are probably going to be lower. Last I checked (Starforge) black/black dyes were still 40m+. I know I sold a bunch last week for 40 - 45m each. Character renames WERE going for 40m (again, Starforge) but the sale on them is still going on, so Idk. I know the sale impacted character slot unlocks. They were 20m+ but I've seen them as low as 14m now. I would imagine (haven't tried myself) that XP boosts--particularly Major XP boosts--are going to be in high demand now that the level cap has been raised. I know in the run up to Onslaught the prices on Majors jumped from like 50k or something each to 1m+ each on SF.

Also, sometimes the super-cheap decor sales can be rewarding. Never underestimate the buying power of the RPers and ERPers.

This sounds like the best bet, much appreciated friend!

Looking for a lot of money quick, I've got an excess of Cartel Coins I can use and I'm wondering what to buy off that and sell on the GTN for fast credits.

Ow! You just missed the grand galactic sale which could potentially double your income as much stuff had 40-50% discount.

Edited by black_pyros